FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Speaking of well done steaks, my parents luv cooking up the steaks well done....I appreciate the thought and effort but I be so frustrated when they tell me to pull up n grab some food n I see a hard piece of well done steak just sittin there waiting for me :lol: :smh:

A rice cooker is a big deal in some of the best rice making countries like Japan and China.
Trying to persuade my wife so we can get one. When it's time to clean the pot, we realize how much rice we wasted (the grains that stick to the pot).

Trying to persuade my wife so we can get one. When it's time to clean the pot, we realize how much rice we wasted (the grains that stick to the pot).
Grains stick to the pot? Maybe you're not putting enough water and your rice is coming out real dry.

Get one. Trust me.
Rice will not stick. Super easy cleanup.
Set it and forget it.

Even a cheap one does the trick it's a pretty basic machine

Grains stick to the pot? Maybe you're not putting enough water and your rice is coming out real dry.
Rice is hit or miss with me and I FREAKING LOVE RICE. I might have to go back to measuring the rice and water ratio. My mom on the other hand never measure and it come out perfect each time.

Get one. Trust me.
Rice will not stick. Super easy cleanup.
Set it and forget it.

Even a cheap one does the trick it's a pretty basic machine
We move around a lot for work so we try to make sure all of our belongings can fit in the car. So buying a new equipment I have to plead my case (lol). We already have a food processor, my cooking books, cast iron pot, and regular pots. Plus my two kids stuff.

We move around a lot for work so we try to make sure all of our belongings can fit in the car. So buying a new equipment I have to plead my case (lol). We already have a food processor, my cooking books, cast iron pot, and regular pots. Plus my two kids stuff.

A small rice cooker would probably fit inside one of those pots during a move

20180522_190327.jpg

gardein "porkless bites" w/ sweet and sour sauce...quinoa with roasted onion and peppers...

trying to get into the "meat substitute" foods...its' tough. this wasnt bad at all though

Back
Top Bottom