FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Shabu shabu

Vietnamese Shaking Beef (Grass fed NY Strip) on a bed of lettuce with sweet vinaigrette dressing and Vietnamese omelet

Korean Food...

60 second seared Ahi Tuna on a bed of Watercress salad dressed with sweet vinaigrette and of course Vietnamese Pork chops

Homemade Wontons with 60/30 shrimp/pork filling with a pork bone broth.

I love cooking man.

@Derrtay  Moms is the greatest cook in the world lol. Learned a lot from mom and uncles. Learned to use techniques and tips from people around you and put your own twist and flavors to food. 

Last edited:
any of ya'll been to carnita's snack shack in SD? LAWDDDDD

went last week (no pics :frown: ) and got the steak sandwich, house fries, and the pork belly app. :wow: :wow:

Someone mentioned bacon..

The cleanest, least time-consuming manner I've found with cooking bacon is the toaster oven. I put a layer of tin-foil on the tray and either save the grease after it's cooled or crumple up the foil after the grease has congealed. 

IMO toaster oven > microwave for just about everything. Cheap appliance too if you don't have one..

Someone mentioned bacon..

The cleanest, least time-consuming manner I've found with cooking bacon is the toaster oven. I put a layer of tin-foil on the tray and either save the grease after it's cooled or crumple up the foil after the grease has congealed. 

IMO toaster oven > microwave for just about everything. Cheap appliance too if you don't have one..

This. Slow toasting in that small convection oven at 325 is >>>>>>>. Or if you need food quick, I would use the microwave and then toast to be quick and still get that crisp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom