FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Easily In N Out. SS is overpriced and taste like an average fast food joints burger. Not worth the drive you may have to take to find one.

I respect your opinion but you're wrong lol

Granted it is pricey, but a combo meal is what, $8-9 at McDonald's these days? I would forgo the drink and fries to upgrade to a Shackburger and water cup lol

But yeah, Shake Shack is good but I wouldn't drive far for it. Luckily there's two locations <20 minutes from my house.

You in & out stans rep for them too hard. You’re allowed to say their fries suck. They won’t ban you.
its all opinionated though... **** if you paying for the food ill eat at whatever burger joint you want. i once asked my coworker, "whats the best burger you've ever had?" dude said, "whopper from burger king" i was like
tenor.gif

he was like "you did ask me my opinion right?"
giphy.gif

I respect your opinion but you're wrong lol

Granted it is pricey, but a combo meal is what, $8-9 at McDonald's these days? I would forgo the drink and fries to upgrade to a Shackburger and water cup lol

But yeah, Shake Shack is good but I wouldn't drive far for it. Luckily there's two locations <20 minutes from my house.

Nah. Opinion is my opinion. Maybe it's my locations but. reviews are mediocre for them out here in Cali. I'm not the only one.

anyone ever start craving something that you prolly shouldnt? for example sometimes i just wanna grab a couple mcdonalds cheeseburgers... maybe you want some poverty fries or poverty nachos :lol:

anyone ever start craving something that you prolly shouldnt? for example sometimes i just wanna grab a couple mcdonalds cheeseburgers... maybe you want some poverty fries or poverty nachos :lol:

I crave burgerking often despite them having grey burgers. They were fire as a kid. They trash now

Sometimes I just want a McChicken and McDouble.

i still cant believe i use to eat burger king i only ate the chicken sandwich mostly but did eat the whopper from time to time.

I went there no too long ago and was like damn this mess nasty havent had it in years :lol:

Had a mcgriddle yesterday. First one in years. Still mad the locations near me got rid of the steak, egg, and cheese bagel.

Pic Dump (1/3)

Cha2o - Riverside, CA
Popcorn Chicken
IMG_0691.JPG

The Loft - Lakewood, CA
Two Meat Plate (Korean BBQ Beef and Island Fried Chicken)
IMG_0725.jpg

Kountry Folks - Riverside, CA
Potato Skins
IMG_0727.JPG

Baked Dessert Bar - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nutella Cupcake
IMG_0728.JPG

Navarro Home - Corona, CA
Homemade Chicken Parmigana, Italian Sausage, Mashed Potatoes w/ Marinara Sauce
IMG_0742.PNG

Marinated Tri Tip w/ homemade Potato Skins
IMG_0743.PNG

My wife started making Apritada and Adobo with boneless leg meat... BEST DECISION EVER.
IMG_0748.JPG

Raising Cane's - Orange, CA
Box Combo, no slaw, Extra Toast (buttered on both sides)
IMG_0778.JPG

Cold Stone - Orange, CA
Coffee ice cream with Oreo and Butterfinger
IMG_0805.JPG

Homemade Boiling Crab
IMG_0812.JPG

Pic Dump (2/3)

Noodle World - Alhambra, CA
Fried Hainam Chicken
IMG_0861.JPG

Cafe Rio - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Chile Roast Beef/Shredded Chicken Nachos
IMG_0862.JPG

Cali Tacos - Orange, CA
Angel Fries (Carne Asada and Shrimp)
IMG_0881.JPG

Maple House - Ontario, CA
3 Wings, Waffle and Mac n Cheese
IMG_0926.JPG

Butter - San Dimas, CA
Bacon Breakfast Burrito (and they use tater tots!)
IMG_0936.JPG

More marinated Tri Tip, Chinese Chicken Salad and "Sbarros" type roasted potatoes
IMG_0838.JPG

Cali Tacos - Orange, CA
Angel Burrito (Carne Asada and Shrimp)
IMG_1056.JPG

Claim Jumper - Riverside, CA
Chocolate Chip Calzone
IMG_1065.JPG

Work - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Halloween Trick or Treat Bake Sale
IMG_1162.JPG

Boneless Chicken Adobo and a hard boiled egg