FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

#Leftovers
#Hot touching cold

Chicken, carrots, potatoes, zucchini and salad.
20190911_125939.jpg

edit
Never had ricotta cheese. I don’t know anything about cheese besides the usual American, cheddar, Swiss and mozzarella.

F***....that looks good.
order a ricotta eggplant pizza slice, except if you want raw ricotta from polly o. basically has no flavor by itself tastes great in pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20190908_191028.jpg
IMG_20190908_150047.jpg

first day of Sunday football meal. Mango haberno wings and a "Blumpus" burger. Basically a big Mac style burger from a hole in the wall place near me. Not bad not bad, wings were especially good

Second attempt at homemade bread. Needed to knead it more, next time I'm going to just throw it in my stand mixer and let the dough hook do it's job. Put Trader Joe's everything seasoning on the outside. Tasted good and I'll get it perfect the next time.

I was inspired by all the talk in the Popeyes thread about taking a bite first.

I actually didn't do it on purpose :lol: I just started to eat cause I was hungry as hell, but then wanted to share with the thread.

If you think that's o.d work cheese on the top, idk what to tell you brethren, and Mac doesn't need to be "heavily" seasoned :lol:
Not tryna play u all i see is mad cheese with sprinkle of blk pepper no noodles u just od with the cheese...end of the day i aint gonna say ya sht is trash it might taste good but its like ya noodles is mia

Back
Top Bottom