FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

58AF5DFF-740C-42F9-94F7-FDCEC9B5D1E8.jpeg

Late post: Last night’s dinner. Grilled Pork w/ Vermicelli.

Where is it? What time does it start?

Edit: Just googled it. Remember my friend went with his family. He didn’t like it. Something about they handled the parking or the line of cars poorly. But I’m still interested in going so I might try to make it.
I went to the one in Pleasanton at the end of May. Cool place to be, a ton of food trucks. I waited 2 hours in line for some grilled lobster and garlic noodles. Very inconvenient...but I can’t lie it was good though :lol: :pimp:

Do you dip your food in the side sauce or do you pour the sauce in and mix the dish?
I pour accordingly otherwise the Vermicelli will be too dry. I don’t use all of the vinegar/fish sauce. I also have sriracha on the side to dip the meat and put sriracha on the egg rolls.

Have you had it? What do you prefer?

I went to the one in Pleasanton at the end of May. Cool place to be, a ton of food trucks. I waited 2 hours in line for some grilled lobster and garlic noodles. Very inconvenient...but I can’t lie it was good though :lol: :pimp:
2 hours tho. What if you want to hit up multiple trucks? That’s a lot of waiting. It’s good to go and kill time and hang out I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
I pour accordingly otherwise the Vermicelli will be too dry. I don’t use all of the vinegar/fish sauce. I also have sriracha on the side to dip the meat and put sriracha on the egg rolls.

Have you had it? What do you prefer?
I used to dip then eat when I first tried it because my wife did it that way. But I would never finish because that method just took too long so I started pouring and mixing. Been finishing the entire bowl ever since.

I used to dip then eat when I first tried it because my wife did it that way. But I would never finish because that method just took too long so I started pouring and mixing. Been finishing the entire bowl ever since.
I think it’s better to pour. It spreads out the flavor to the veggies and noodles from the marinated meat.

Kinda tight I came into this thread just now. Working from home and figured I'd treat myself to either breakfast or lunch today.

I chose breakfast and got a bagel. I should have waited it out & went with lunch :blush: .

Back
Top Bottom