FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Out in Italy for my boys wedding. Arrived today. Staying in a small town outside of Rome.

Picked up some snacks for the room. Fontina. Prosciutto, olives, bruschetta crackers. The pear juice **** is my wife’s.

68D18BE6-ABE1-4FC6-A78D-610CCA4B37C2.jpeg

Out in Italy for my boys wedding. Arrived today. Staying in a small town outside of Rome.

Picked up some snacks for the room. Fontina. Prosciutto, olives, bruschetta crackers. The pear juice **** is my wife’s.

If you don’t mind my asking, does your boy live in Italy or is this a “destination” wedding?

ate a great meal at a Spanish spot last night. house cured ham/sausage, oxtail, scallop crudo, beef tartare, octopus/potato fondue, pork rib

that scallop was crazy.. was my first time eating raw scallop and I'm still thinking about it. It sort of reminded me of a Japanese dish and I'm sure they have an equivalent. basically just raw fish with a light sauce/oil

ya tomorrow im a get a burger for lunch... ill take pics of course and put it on here... what yall think i should i get shake shack or habit burger? those are the only spots by me... then theres a place called 30 burgers thats in NJ thats good but dont feel like eating there lol

Destination.

More West Indians from Flatbush than this town has ever seen :lol:

Props to all of you for rolling out there for the occasion. I’m not sure I like any of my friends enough to travel internationally to see them get married :lol: ... but fortunately it hasn’t been an issue for me yet.

Have fun.

ya tomorrow im a get a burger for lunch... ill take pics of course and put it on here... what yall think i should i get shake shack or habit burger? those are the only spots by me... then theres a place called 30 burgers thats in NJ thats good but dont feel like eating there lol
I guess you don't plan on doing ANY work after that lunch break. :lol:

Man I wish I had a cracker barrel near me. I would eat there every Saturday morning
Pancakes are appreciated.
Maple Syrup is appreciated.
Chicken Tenders are nice and crunchy
Biscuits are on point.

Under $25.

Will always appreciate CB

Props to all of you for rolling out there for the occasion. I’m not sure I like any of my friends enough to travel internationally to see them get married :lol: ... but fortunately it hasn’t been an issue for me yet.

Have fun.

Honestly it was a good excuse for the wife and I to get away which we don’t do enough.

bucatini all’amatriciana
81F985F9-6527-434A-97C5-6EB2B1428C21.jpeg

ravioli

0D033585-D0CC-4A23-9E37-ED5BB9D46D3A.jpeg

i better see some pasta pics soon

EDIT: spoke too soon
but yo more pasta pics

I guess you don't plan on doing ANY work after that lunch break. :lol:

Pancakes are appreciated.
Maple Syrup is appreciated.
Chicken Tenders are nice and crunchy
Biscuits are on point.

Under $25.

Will always appreciate CB

whether I eat a lot or I don't I ain't doing work lol... but ya I might feel bloated tomorrow but whatever... if anything ill just feel uncomfortable but it wont effect my work performance...

Last edited:
Finally used the Sue Veed we got for our wedding. Pretty cool.
1EC7A32B-53F7-460A-A596-8282EDB6758C.jpeg

Corned beef hash @ Chuck’s Trading Post, Baltimore. Not quite sure what happened to that one egg. Still good though :lol: .
41BFDC59-0656-4283-A6CB-CCE16C304FC6.jpeg
Awesome job on that steak! What cut and temp. Plus finishing method?

Back
Top Bottom