FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B Sox B Sox

I can't make this stuff up
20200111_183601.jpg
20200111_190338.jpg
Amazing :lol:

Not saying this is one, but Chinese spots be doing that a lot though. Always see “Shrimps”.

If you read my previous posts this was already addressed and answered.

Sucks for you if that wont suffice.
I know your previous posts were addressed because I was the one addressing your claim that the girl was "inattentive", and you just keep moving the goalposts/not arguing how my stance is wrong. If your answer to a rebuttal is "I disagree" and providing no further reasoning as to why, it's time to state your case or admit you're wrong.

I know your previous posts were addressed because I was the one addressing your claim that the girl was "inattentive", and you just keep moving the goalposts/not arguing how my stance is wrong. If your answer to a rebuttal is "I disagree" and providing no further reasoning as to why, it's time to state your case or admit you're wrong.
My replies have remained the same.

There are no goalposts to be moved. Thats just a lie.

I've already explained. I do not need to provide further reasoning for you. Also no reason to admit I'm wrong when I am not.

My replies have remained the same.

There are no goalposts to be moved. Thats just a lie.

I've already explained. I do not need to provide further reasoning for you. Also no reason to admit I'm wrong when I am not.
:rofl: Alright, man. Have a great week.

Anyone else care to elaborate on what was wrong with her technique since Zik refuses to ever admit that he's wrong?

Back
Top Bottom