Oyster Soon Tofu

20200114_144629.jpg

Galbi shortribs

20200114_144659.jpg

Oyster & Ginko nut Hotstone Rice

BCD Tofu,NJ

Tried this sweet and sour chicken recipe I found online

Cut up chicken breasts.
For the "breading" I used pork rinds, almond flour, parmisean cheese, and a jab step of garlic powder.

20200114_152838.jpg

I was hesitant on what type of crust I would be getting but it turned out surprisingly well.

20200114_152713.jpg

After cooking the "nuggets" I made a sauce using ketchup, sugar, Apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce, then tossed the nuggets in it.

Turned out pretty tasty.
I thing I'll use this breading on future dishes.
20200114_152520.jpg

Tried this sweet and sour chicken recipe I found online

Cut up chicken breasts.
For the "breading" I used pork rinds, almond flour, parmisean cheese, and a jab step of garlic powder.

20200114_152838.jpg

I was hesitant on what type of crust I would be getting but it turned out surprisingly well.

20200114_152713.jpg

After cooking the "nuggets" I made a sauce using ketchup, sugar, Apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce, then tossed the nuggets in it.

Turned out pretty tasty.
I thing I'll use this breading on future dishes.
20200114_152520.jpg

"You ate those by themselves?" SC kid SC kid

Filet Mignon may be my new favorite cut of steak. The choice cut I just fried up was one of the best steaks I’ve had in a long while. I can only imagine how a fatty dry aged steak would taste.
Inspired me to do a one pan meal, found some filets on sale and roasted a bunch of veggies with it. Not pretty but the texture was perfect

Yall never heard of folks putting creamers in Tea?

Not something I do, but not unusual at all. One of my wife’s morning drink is a mint tea latte from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, which involves the same basic concept. The sell a lot of those based on my observations.

isnt that what they do for thai ice tea which is pretty good i might add... but i never thought of putting creamer in ice tea... might have to try it sometime

Bro what kind of smoker you got? Been thinking of getting a green egg

So I have a deal with Traeger, nothing crazy but they take care of me. So if I'm on anything electric that's what I'm using.

Green Egg is nice and I've cooked on them a bunch, that's a good investment.

I bulit a cinder block smoker in my backyard that I love smoking on and I think it's the best flavor. Mesquite is my wood of choice but being in the mid-west there is a lot of maple available, just too sweet for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom