FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i wouldnt know about it
never seen one
Theres a few of them in SoCal now. Orange, Costa Mesa, Downey, Anaheim...when you take your routine Disneyland trip you can try it out. I’ve only had it in Vegas and honestly I thought it was just ok. I’ll admit though, they are generous with their portions. The flavor just didn’t wow me. Maybe it was just that location though.

Caines> CFA
dahell2.png

never had canes myself since it's not around in NJ... I shoulda tried it when I was in chicago
Don’t bother. You won’t come across chicken more unseasoned than that ****. You know it’s trash when people look forward to eating the bread more than the chicken

Don’t bother. You won’t come across chicken more unseasoned than that ****. You know it’s trash when people look forward to eating the bread more than the chicken

That bread is weak .... I don’t like my tenders hard fried - Canes tenders were breaded just right and it was moist ... all those other tenders from other places be dry - like Zax.

Let him live! If hes happy, who cares.
You're the one who needs guidance
No. I don't want to see a man die when there is a support system around here.

The same way we helped you reach new levels of your life. Imagine where you would be without NT pushing you to be great.

Just like a rapper, you move out the hood and forget your roots. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom