FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That should be up to the employer, not the customer.

the food will cost a lot more, there will be less “career” servers in it because they will make less money.

I see your point but nobody is gonna pay a server the 35+ an hour they make without tips.

if people who are regulars come in and don’t tip oh well, it all evens out.

we got a regular who never tips. He’s cool as hell just doesn’t tip. Idc, it is what it is. That’s why you got a tip pool, it all averages out and you don’t get butthurt when someone doesn’t tip you or another server gets more tables.

Some wild caught sockeye. Now Costco was the plug. Cooked indirect. That’s butter, it’s not overcooked. I never use butter but I had it in the freezer for baking. Figured it would set it off.
AA3AC51F-417C-4860-8D34-48E20C434882.jpeg
55EB0D6B-2902-43D9-B38E-2C6FB1A85721.jpeg

why give my hard earned money
to someone else
that already gets paid
to do what they do
especially in cali
they dont get a cheaper wage because of tips
like other states
they get california min wage PLUS tips
hell i still wouldnt tip if they didnt
its my money
my choice
i remember working 2-3 jobs
been working continuously since i was 14
never depended on no tips to pay my bills

There’s someone in here showing their wife your post like “see honey, I told you THEY don’t tip, proof right dere.”

the food will cost a lot more, there will be less “career” servers in it because they will make less money.

I see your point but nobody is gonna pay a server the 35+ an hour they make without tips.

if people who are regulars come in and don’t tip oh well, it all evens out.

we got a regular who never tips. He’s cool as hell just doesn’t tip. Idc, it is what it is. That’s why you got a tip pool, it all averages out and you don’t get butthurt when someone doesn’t tip you or another server gets more tables.
i have no problem cashing out more $$$
for the food
if they raise prices when i eat out

What about Kangaroo meat?
1583210588738.png

Yeah I used to basically live of roo meat for years. I love the taste and high protein basically no fat. Hard to describe the taste but more flavored then beef. Comes in all kinds, steak, sausages, burger patty's, roasts, meatballs etc. In supermarkets here. Most people don't eat it cos they for some reason can't past the thought its a kangaroo. But we have so many here they tend to encourage eating it

Still have to try. Heard its very lean.

Kangaroo and ostrich are on the list.

I would eat it unless your in Australia. Won't be the same. Its next day to the supermarket here, not sure how good it would taste being shipped too another country frozen

Yeah I used to basically live of roo meat for years. I love the taste and high protein basically no fat. Hard to describe the taste but more flavored then beef. Comes in all kinds, steak, sausages, burger patty's, roasts, meatballs etc. In supermarkets here. Most people don't eat it cos they for some reason can't past the thought its a kangaroo. But we have so many here they tend to encourage eating it

Lol thats a crazy reason to eat them.

I thought the wilffire killed alot?

They got hands too

Yeah half the reason I haven't bought it this year. I'll have to look next shop to see if its in the supermarkets still. More koalas died I think. But thanks for reminding me about that, I'll check next time I go food shopping if its for sale atm

You guys get free stuff on your birthdays over there?
Its my birthday on the 7th, and every year I go thru this list and get everything I can for free.

Got my Free muffin today.

Nandos
Krispy kreme
Subway
Noodle box

I'll try get around too before the weeks over.

And the rest if I can be bothered.

On?

I'm gonna go ahead and say it doesn't.
You turned a good open ended question that I was fully prepared to answer into close-ended. Please try to be more flexible in the future. May god bless your trap.
Serious question. Would you eat a human?

You guys get free stuff on your birthdays over there?
Its my birthday on the 7th, and every year I go thru this list and get everything I can for free.

Got my Free muffin today.

Nandos
Krispy kreme
Subway
Noodle box

I'll try get around too before the weeks over.

And the rest if I can be bothered.
Yep! Fitness studios typically offer a free pass. Free dessert or appetizer at big chain restaurants

Back
Top Bottom