FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screenshot_20200326-145419_Twitter.jpg
giphy.gif

add more cheese next time though

Nawghty,

Step out of character for a second.

Do you think that is a desirable amount of SC?

You would use that much?

I never had sour cream until I was 20+ and worked at a restaurant that served potato skins. Tried it and realized I was missing out, it adds a nice component to the dish :smokin :smokin

20200325_200803.jpg

20200325_205318.jpg

Last night...
Not that it would make a huge difference, but looks like you got all high quality ingredients except the pasta. Next time try De Cecco or some other Italian made brand pasta.

Joked with one of my chef friends that I couldn't tell the difference between fresh made pasta and store bought and he lost it. He brought some fresh made ones in and honestly I could eat it with just some salt and butter, it was that good. Home made > De Cecco or similar > any other brands. That said, if ever there's a time or money crunch it's 100% a livable difference.

Not that it would make a huge difference, but looks like you got all high quality ingredients except the pasta. Next time try De Cecco or some other Italian made brand pasta.

Joked with one of my chef friends that I couldn't tell the difference between fresh made pasta and store bought and he lost it. He brought some fresh made ones in and honestly I could eat it with just some salt and butter, it was that good. Home made > De Cecco or similar > any other brands. That said, if ever there's a time or money crunch it's 100% a livable difference.

Guess you haven't been down the pasta isle in a grocery store lately...

Guess you haven't been down the pasta isle in a grocery store lately...
Seemed decently stocked last time I checked unlike the paper goods aisle but I guess that makes sense when they can't find rice. Luckily I had amazon s&s with pasta and rice before all this, got enough for now.

Back
Top Bottom