FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So what is the assembly for something lkke that?

Chicken looks good alone.

two of my favorite dishes due to simplicity. maybe 10 ingredients total

the chicken is pounded thin. then flour, egg, breadcrumbs, seasoning, and fried in olive oil. served with a squeeze of lemon

for the pasta make a sauce with butter/olive oil, cheese, black pepper, and pasta water.. start by cooking the black pepper ( i add crushed red also) in the butter/olive oil for a minute. add pasta water, then slowly mix in the cheese so it melts evenly (pecorino). add the pasta to the sauce and add freshly grated cheese/pepper when serving

Breakfast burrito. Instead of potato’s I asked for french fries and added pico.
F8235026-7ED5-493B-BF75-9E11DCC5261E.jpeg

Breakfast burrito. Instead of potato’s I asked for french fries and added pico.
F8235026-7ED5-493B-BF75-9E11DCC5261E.jpeg

You must be a Psychic. Just had a convo with my folks about this in a group chat.

I can't mess with potatoes in a burrito/taco man. Just filler to me. :lol:

I'll put eggs in any burrito though.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford been wanting to try L'industrie. Looks so good.

Best Pizza's regular slice is solid, but their white slice is the star of the pizzeria.

I wanna try Vinnie's too; think this is the spit with the TMNT painting out front.

One of the best burgers in my area is found a German beer garden called Scatzi’s. This burger is literally the GOAT. If you are ever in the Hudson valley check them out. Pretzel bun, patty, pork belly and a potato patty with some frites 🤤

Attachments

• 5F1ACD91-3744-48C3-9050-FA05E7811D98.jpeg
    5F1ACD91-3744-48C3-9050-FA05E7811D98.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 91
One of the best burgers in my area is found a German beer garden called Scatzi’s. This burger is literally the GOAT. If you are ever in the Hudson valley check them out. Pretzel bun, patty, pork belly and a potato patty with some frites 🤤
German beer gardens usually have a mean burger option. Makes sense though since it's their ****. Reminds me though of when I almost argued with a kid that said a hamburger is called that because it's made of ham.

Back
Top Bottom