FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Am I the only one who messes with this for breakfast?

61E12250-363C-4656-9780-EC8D36E85A82.jpeg
i mean i aint mad at it
but u can do better

Got to work at 6:30 this am and didn’t have time to stop for coffee. So I decided to order some bfast. Ended up getting a breakfast burrito it has egg,cheese, breakfast potatoes ,tomato, avocado and bacon and salsa to dip in. Not bad but I’m def missing my coffee.
D0312585-4CBC-458E-9C1A-3E61B85A8EDF.jpeg

Man, there are endless possibilities with curry.

I would just Google, "(Country) Curry)" and you can see how many different variations pop-up.

But Curry Chicken (West Indian), Chicken Curry (Indian), and many Thai Style curries are the League Leaders.

Can spend forever explaining.

Also, don't sleep on ahat ahat 's favorite Style

All curry is appreciated

West indian
East indian
Thai
Japanese
Steph
Dell
Seth
Sonya

maaaaan you ain’t lying. My stepmom is from England. Her father was enlisted in the Royal Airforce and was stationed in India during WWII. I guess dude learned how to
Make BOMB *** chicken curry, and he passed all the recipes to her growing up. Needless to say, I appreciate a good curry.

Man, there are endless possibilities with curry.

I would just Google, "(Country) Curry)" and you can see how many different variations pop-up.

But Curry Chicken (West Indian), Chicken Curry (Indian), and many Thai Style curries are the League Leaders.

Can spend forever explaining.

Also, don't sleep on ahat ahat 's favorite Style

When done right, Japanese curry is probably my favorite and I'm a curry connoisseur if you will.

Back
Top Bottom