FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

29EA1244-959D-4B18-828F-5A9056E0B9DC.jpeg

Question: does everyone wear their mask when they pull up the drive thru window? If not, how come :nerd: I come in Peace

Yes, always. The places I get drive-through from all have signs saying “no mask, no service”, so I follow the rules. But I would anyway, especially since people in LA are getting COVId left and right these days. :frown:

I got a mask on from the time I leave the crib to the time I get back in the crib. I drive around with a mask on all the time.

I know yall gonna say its OD but once I found the right mask, Ive had no problem rocking it for hours.

I got a mask on from the time I leave the crib to the time I get back in the crib. I drive around with a mask on all the time.

I know yall gonna say its OD but once I found the right mask, Ive had no problem rocking it for hours.
I copped some masks when i went to Japan in 2019. Seen everyone wearing it, tbh thought they were dope.

Wore em when i came back, people at work laughed at me.

Now look at the world...

tenor (54).gif

Expensive as hell.

I got a "LArge" sub (Chicken Steak) last week and it was like $16.

Never again. :lol:

Wasn't even that vicious for that price.
They isn't even give me a large option. It was either regular or Giant :lol: $15

Nothing wrong with that. I'm pretty much the same, only time I don't have it on is in the car/at home.

Back
Top Bottom