FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What's your go to order when getting Chinese food?

Usually rotate between General Tso (well done) chicken and broccoli, sweet and sour chicken. I did get Shrimp with garlic sauce last time and it was really good.

Looking for other new suggestions to try

Usually rotate between General Tso (well done) chicken and broccoli, sweet and sour chicken. I did get Shrimp with garlic sauce last time and it was really good.

Mine is sweet and sour chicken except I don’t use the sauce it comes with 😂😭. But veggie lo mien, fried rice and sometimes half a chicken are the only things I will eat.

Spatchcock chicken stuffed with garlic and Rosemary
3D1625A8-A6BB-4DA2-AE8C-B50A5A35846A.jpeg

I feel like “Mac Balls” could be better named.

Also, I can believe it took me like 30 years to discover the wonder of Tapatio all over Corn-On-The-Cob. Such a good combo.

Spicy Hunan Beef

...but some places skimp on the beef and pile on the vegetables
...so you have to find a place that doesn't do that
...the place i like serves it with watercress

jrp44 jrp44

Eggdrop x wonton mix sup. Beef & broccoli most times, or chicken & broccoli in brown sauce. Lo mein & an egg roll.

Back
Top Bottom