FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Korean Popeyes has 7 types of chicken sandwiches

Thats interesting. Always cool seeing other countries fast food.

This dude was scarfing them down though. Id have just cut them in quarters or something to try each

Like said in that vide review. That new McD's chicken sandwich really just looks like they're old southern style chicken sandwich they use to have on the menu.

so McDonald’s now offers the buttermilk chicken, the mcChicken, and this new chicken sandwich too?

Also, this new one looks good. Haven’t had McDonalds in years but I’ll check it out.

@Comparison Ford appreciate the review!
From what I've seen they've taken the buttermilk chicken sandwich off the menu now that they've introduced these 3 chicken sandwiches. Or at least that's the case on 3rd party delivery apps like ubereats

Thats interesting. Always cool seeing other countries fast food.

This dude was scarfing them down though. Id have just cut them in quarters or something to try each

yeah, he was smashing those. Kind of useless if he’s unsure of which is which but I do like learning about fast food in other countries and his voice was unexpectedly comforting.

Fresh made pasta in pink sauce for early dinner yesterday. From maestro pasta in FIDI.
AB4CA05A-EDB3-4E8B-ADE9-282428E909C4.jpeg

yeah, he was smashing those. Kind of useless if he’s unsure of which is which but I do like learning about fast food in other countries and his voice was unexpectedly comforting.
I wouldnt even enjoy any of em doing it like that. Need to treat it like costco samples :lol:

Back
Top Bottom