FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

applebees is the worst.
used to be a grimey one around my way... cats used to sit at the bar area all day and move all types of ****
bunch of zombees with sinus issues coming out the bathroom
a lot of them were employees too

applebees is the worst.
used to be a grimey one around my way... cats used to sit at the bar area all day and move all types of ****
bunch of zombees with sinus issues coming out the bathroom
a lot of them were employees too
Jeeez free appys with purchase over $100

It's type wild how I'm licking blue cheese off of aluminum foil rn while some impoverished kid hasn't eaten in days. Never take your privilege(s) for granted.

Chipotle is def one of those places that isn't as bad as people act. Nothing special, but not bad.

Part of my beef (pun intended) with Chipotle is they are mad stingy with the meat and charge 2.50 for some bland guacamole. If it were overall cheaper I wouldn't complain as much.

2-for-1 special going on out here:

A37434EE-69C7-4292-9C1A-ED90D2DBAFE0.jpeg

Part of my beef (pun intended) with Chipotle is they are mad stingy with the meat and charge 2.50 for some bland guacamole. If it were overall cheaper I wouldn't complain as much.
Chipotle guac is 🔥🔥
Recently tried the corn salsa for the first time. It was good I’m about to make my own at home

8FEAB15B-F45B-4695-833E-78B7CE106920.jpeg

Ishkabibbles from south St here in South Philly on south St

jims/ishkabibbles cant go wrong

still Angelos > all
My boy was just up in Philly over the weekend and said he went there. Got the chicken cheesesteak though. I gotta check it out next time I'm up there. Definitely want to hit Angelos as well.

Never seen fries in a cup like that
I hate dipping fries in cheese
I prefer the cheese over the fries

Back
Top Bottom