FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just left the Chipotle.

Homeslice takes an empty bowl that was the last one left & used it to stuff down the garbage with his gloved hand to make room in the garbage then didn’t change his gloves, comes back & serves my meal.
Then, he does it AGAIN!!! This time using plastic to push down the garbage some more. Again, no glove change… COMES BACK & puts my side Tortilla in the warming press. Folds it & wraps it in the foil with the same gloves he pushed the garbage down using what he was throwing out!! I’m like Deng he should just drop stuff in the garbage & not push it down or he shoulda changed his gloves!!
:stoneface: :angry::stoneface: :angry:

I didn’t wanna say anything or trip seeming fussy you know? so whatever I took my meal.

but I submit a review telling Chipotle & entered the yearly free Chipotle sweepstakes. Let’s hope I win or they do something to justify this for me. ☹
Did you eat the food?

Did you eat the food?

I ate it cause the only part of the food that his glove made actual contact with, was my side tortilla. 🤢 everything was served with a spoon. He did have something clean blocking the actual glove from touching the actual garbage being pushed in. It’s just the fact that his hand went a good 1.5 to 5 inches down the garbage. 😖 With the empty bowl in the gloved hand, he used the empty bowl to push roughly 5 inches down, when he did it with a clean piece of plastic wrapper in hand he pushed about an inch & a half down.:blush:

Last edited:
Got you. I just got put on to these a few weeks ago, I will try yours though.

1636399558126.png

These are legit. Got some for the first time recently and killed the whole bag in two days.

So last week I posted asking for recommendations for a good non stick pan.

Legit spent like an hour researching on the internet. Got this highly rated brand called Vollrath. They make commercial grade cookware which I was looking for cuz I want quality. Came in the mail today. About to test it out on some chicken breasts

20211108_211805.jpg

I ate it cause the only part of the food that his glove made actual contact with, was my side tortilla. 🤢 everything was served with a spoon. He did have something clean blocking the actual glove from touching the actual garbage being pushed in. It’s just the fact that his hand went a good 1.5 to 5 inches down the garbage. 😖 With the empty bowl in the gloved hand, he used the empty bowl to push roughly 5 inches down, when he did it with a clean piece of plastic wrapper in hand he pushed about an inch & a half down.:blush:
:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom