FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Been watching Street Food on Netflix.

Any of you Angelinos been to Carnitas El Momo? Tacos looked :pimp:

All the places on that LA episode looked good tbh.
No go for carnitas el momo but I don’t eat pig so there’s that. Definitely grew up off earles turkey burgers tho.

Been on a Bagel trip lately. Supper last night
IMG_20220804_202143~2.jpg

It's so weird to hear them call corner stores bodegas so commonly these past few years. You got Ock making your food yet it's called a bodega. Our corner stores in my area of Brooklyn wasn't only Latino. We had plenty of Arab owned/run stores too. We either called dude Ock, or Papi, then proceeded to ask for our Ham/cheese hero, with salt, pepper and vinegar.

What do you use this on man?

Yall talked me into buying this YEARS ago.

I bought it and ended up NEVER using it because I didn't really know what to use it on.
You can just fry an egg and put it on top and eat it with rice.

Or any asian noodles you order.

That product is some cultural appropriation **** tho. They stole it from chinese culture but you’d have no idea based on the packaging.

I bought it and ended up NEVER using it because I didn't really know what to use it on.
Yup I add it to my eggs, any burritos I've made and also when I'm making ground turkey or turkey burgers. I've also added it to my homemade white sauce.

Man that looks like your standard Szechuan chili oil crisp, just use it on whatever you would use that on. Which could be everything but works especially well with Chinese foods. I'll get the bottle below add some Flatiron Pepper Asian flakes. to kick it up.
images

merlin_190218933_34ab049b-7d60-41d2-8685-34f2e44c5a4a-articleLarge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom