FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:(( @ yall naming dumb prepackaged store cookies in a goat cookies of all time convo. We have to do better.

Also, White Chocolate Chip / Michael Damien cookies get mentioned all the time in goat cookie convos. They are properly rated.⁶
What's your top 3

:(( @ yall naming dumb prepackaged store cookies in a goat cookies of all time convo. We have to do better.

Also, White Chocolate Chip / Michael Damien cookies get mentioned all the time in goat cookie convos. They are properly rated.⁶
Until I begin hearing them be correctly praised in MY personal convos, they will be underrated to ME

Girl Scouts Cookies 🔥

1678980087676.jpeg

I’ve been wanting to try to make a variation of pignoli cookies with pistachios or rainbow cookies with pistachio paste instead of almond paste.

I went online and looked up how much pistachio paste costs. I’m good on that. :lol:
Pastry Shop pignoli cookie prices are sky high…

ahat ahat

I guess my greatest goat cookies of all time would be

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip (Potbelly)
White Chocolate Chip Macadamian

I don't even know if I have a 3rd that I am willing to even mention forreal.

https://twitter.com/****edupfoods/status/1636181654728327169?s=20

Last edited:
Best part about working from home on call: being caught up on paperwork and everything and being able to cook a lil som' som' while on shift.
- Ham, sharp cheddar, homemade pico
- Pb & honey, butter & raspberry
- Double shot hazelnut latte

20230317_100228.jpg

I know, I know: dishes in the sink. Elbows too pointy. Toes too long. Omelet cooked too long. I hear ya...

Back
Top Bottom