FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

There’s still time to delete that foe
Look, everybody ain't on the level of reverse seared angus omelets made with free range ostrich egg and fresh Pule cheese, accompanied by perfect miche bread with an equally perfect cultured butter and fresh raspberry paste, washed down with a slow-roasted Columbian bean espresso infused with ancient Mayan cacao nibs.

I make regular egg omelets, regular toast, and regular espresso. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know there are other 'amateur foodie' folks that can relate. Not you? Cool. 🤙

#AverageJoe

Look, everybody ain't on the level of reverse seared angus omelets made with free range ostrich egg and fresh Pule cheese, accompanied by perfect miche bread with an equally perfect cultured butter and fresh raspberry paste, washed dish with a slow-roasted Columbian bean espresso infused with ancient Mayan cacao nibs.

#AverageJoe
Foe

My issues with the pic stem from the pb and the j not being together. Did you eat them separately like a maniac?

Also, that coffee is damn near as white as the average low top all white AF1 buyer at the suburb mall today across America. Is it coffee in there too or nawl? Just a cup of creamer?

I come from a place of love but also peace

-spike

Foe

My issues with the pic stem from the pb and the j not being together. Did you eat them separately like a maniac?
Absolutely!! Who eats 2 pieces of toast... together?!

It's not PB&J. It's PB&H on one, and butter & J on the other. :smile:
Also, that coffee is damn near as white as the average low top all white AF1 buyer at the suburb mall today across America. Is it coffee in there too or nawl? Just a cup of creamer?
There is neither coffee nor creamer in that cup. That is steamed milk, on top of 2 shots of espresso. Have you ever steamed milk? It rests on top. I don't mix it in. I just give a little swirl with each drink, for the espresso to catch the underside of the steamed milk as I drink it.
I come from a place of love but also peace

-spike
Respect. I know I'm not on your level, though. I'm ok with that. :smile:

I thought that was a cup of milk
I can see that now that you guys mention it. I guess to me, I know when I'm looking at steamed milk vs regular milk, and also the coffee cup suggests steamed milk with some sort of coffee beverage underneath, at least to me.

I'll use a clear cup next time so no one's confused. :smile: Then you can all see a nice, dark espresso underneath, steamed milk on top.

I can see that now that you guys mention it. I guess to me, I know when I'm looking at steamed milk vs regular milk, and also the coffee cup suggests steamed milk with some sort of coffee beverage underneath, at least to me.

I'll use a clear cup next time so no one's confused. :smile: Then you can all see a nice, dark espresso underneath, steamed milk on top.
Thanks foe. I don't care what the NT NBA thread says about you, you're alright by me

Happy St Paddy's day
IMG_20230317_115319.jpg

Thanks foe. I don't care what the NT NBA thread says about you, you're alright by me
Fake, plays victim, tone deaf, #MAGASka

I already know.

It's their MO towards anyone who even remotely questions or challenges anything they say. :lol: 🤡 Plenty of people have complained about them but they're not breaking rules sssoooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FB_IMG_1678679817147.jpg

Best part about working from home on call: being caught up on paperwork and everything and being able to cook a lil som' som' while on shift.

- Ham, sharp cheddar, homemade pico

- Pb & honey, butter & raspberry

- Double shot hazelnut latte

I know, I know: dishes in the sink. Elbows too pointy. Toes too long. Omelet cooked too long. I hear ya...

Look, everybody ain't on the level of reverse seared angus omelets made with free range ostrich egg and fresh Pule cheese, accompanied by perfect miche bread with an equally perfect cultured butter and fresh raspberry paste, washed down with a slow-roasted Columbian bean espresso infused with ancient Mayan cacao nibs.

#AverageJoe

you said a whole lot without explaining why there isn't half a kilo of pepper on that egg and in that coffee, mayne

Crap, I didn't pepper my eggs.

Buuuut I don't really like pepper sssoooo all good. 🤙

oh there we go :pimp:

Yeah this is AMAZING to me.

And I've hated mac & cheese in here before, but that's strictly boxed. HER mac & cheese? All of the yes. Please and thank you.

Some Chinese/Indian fusion for dinner tonight. This is at one of our favorite restaurants in Bellerose Queens, NYC called Sagar. Appetizers: Lollipop Chicken w/lollipop sauce, Shrimp Balls, Veggie Pakora. Rest of everything: General Tsao's Chicken, Noodles, Masala Rice, Paneer dish.
20230317_203255.jpg
20230317_205131.jpg
20230317_211551.jpg
20230317_211553.jpg
20230317_211558.jpg
20230317_212559.jpg

Our fridge died this week (and with hindsight it’s been temperamental for a few weeks). We had a new one delivered this morning but we’ve been living on takeout for a few days.

I went to a local place last night that does a good value carvery buffet - they serve you roast meat then you help yourself to potatoes, vegetables and sides - it was pretty tasty.

Anyway, there was a guy in the line ahead of me. He got his meat and the usual “do you want a Yorkshire with it?” Yorkshire puddings are a baked savoury batter thing traditionally served with a Sunday roast in the UK. He said “you’d better give me 2 - I don’t do veg”.

That just really irked me. I’ve got a kid who drives me crazy about vegetables but how do you get to be a 50yo grown man and not eat any vegetables? He’s probably not even seen 1/10 of the ones that are available.

He looked exactly how you would imagine too - tall and all his mass was sagging around the middle. Must live entirely on beige crap.

One thing made me laugh though. There was a Muslim girl behind me. They had 2 types of roast potatoes - regular and ones done with beef dripping. A woman in front helped herself to both with the same tongs so she pointed out to someone that they were contaminated so they got new tongs, then she picked them up and did it again, so they got new tongs, and she did it again! She was going crazy - and she was right, it was just funny how it kept happening. I can’t believe the woman couldn’t hear her complaining too.

yeah iono bout that
how much is sushi regularly in japan?
also there are no other customers in that spot.

Back
Top Bottom