FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yall ever heard of this place?
Huey magoos?
Caines competition?

20230318_140445.jpg

The mcdonald's app deals suck now. Used to see $1 medium or large fries often, not anymore. Now I just get the 2 double cheeseburgers for $3 deal.
Yeah, I use to get a free large fries or $1 any time. Now it’s medium fries being offered every now and then.

Especially when the real price be $5+ now.

So lame.

I’ve got a kid who drives me crazy about vegetables but how do you get to be a 50yo grown man and not eat any vegetables? He’s probably not even seen 1/10 of the ones that are available.
Ever heard of, *cringe*, carnivory? He might be one of those. All meats, no veggies/fruits. I've got a friend who does it. Ngl, it's pretty effing weird to me.

Ever heard of, *cringe*, carnivory? He might be one of those. All meats, no veggies/fruits. I've got a friend who does it. Ngl, it's pretty effing weird to me.

I would be amazed if that guy didn’t eat plenty of starchy carbs - he just doesn’t eat greens and fruit etc I’m sure.

Either way, it is totally weird.

I would be amazed if that guy didn’t eat plenty of starchy carbs - he just doesn’t eat greens and fruit etc I’m sure.

Either way, it is totally weird.
Yeah, those kind of weirdies are out there. I went to a school with a kid who liked to brag he didn't eat anything "that is green or that ever was greeen". He got it from his Dad. And both of them were kind of geeky dudes, so I don't know what they thought that was proving.

Last edited:
Sis-in-law & I went to this restaurant she rec'd. Place is called Jade in Forest Hills, Queens, NYC. For appetizers I got the steamed shrimp dumplings & dry chili paneer. Dumplings were great but some of my paneer cubes were cold. The veggies mixed in their were great.

Entrée I went with their butter chicken which is basically tandoori grilled chicken simmered in a smooth tomato gravy, tempered with fresh cream & butter. It was absolutely delicious, I killed the entire thing, lol. Ordered a basket of stuffed naan(potatoes, scallion & onion) they were just ok...I've had much better. Ambiance was dope in there especially the Koi pond.

Chilling at Fitoor hookah lounge now. This is on Union Tpke, Queens. By the end of the night I will have 2nd hand smoked more than a 100 cigarettes worth of smoke :lol: . Making me miss my hookah smoking days but I know it was worth quitting 💪.
20230318_185346.jpg
20230318_185443.jpg
IMG-20230318-WA0001.jpg
20230318_192419.jpg
20230318_192426.jpg
20230318_192447.jpg
20230318_194124.jpg
20230318_194136.jpg
20230318_210220.jpg
Fitoor-Cafe-Grill-Lounge-NY-11366-United-States-outside.jpg

I already looked at him funny with the thin blue ring...but going to a restaurant and not getting the food they're known for is stupid

Art more than food.
I know you went to get FOOD after that exhibit.

My guy that’s 6 courses you not getting full from that? lardy

The course was 10 dishes and that doesn’t include the big *** bread they gave me. Didn’t want to post all 10 though and make my post really long

Also had 2 old fashioned and 1 Greek and tonic so I was getting buzzed lol.

Back
Top Bottom