Food You Hate That Other People love

Tried liver the other day wow the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. Anyone who can enjoy that is disgusting b

Also fish that still has its slimey shiny skin attached to it is equally disgusting

Eggs.

Eggs are disgusting and no one can tell me other wise.

Eggs Suck.

I made this thread before :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Mayo, Whole wheat anything, Sour Cream, Shepards Pie, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Funnel Cake, Hot Dogs, Grits, Coleslaw, Chocolate, Oysters, Clams, Plain Cream Cheese, Pickles, Ranch, Salad Dressing, Apples, and Eggs. All these things are on my wont eat list.

http://niketalk.com/t/536336/foods-that-you-hate-that-everyone-else-seems-to-like

Add Pickles, theyre nasty :x

Last edited:
siracha sauce

i know its not food but yea... only good on certain food...

anchovies

Lord I hate them so much but a lot of people I know love them. I get disgusted by the smell.

How someone can have that on a pizza or by itself for that matter is beyond me. Ugh :x

Sriracha by itself = :x

Sriracha mixed with either mayo or ketchup = :pimp:

Moving on...I really dislike ice cream by itself. It's fine in a milkshake or a-la mode, but other than that...it's not for me.

Eggs.

Eggs are disgusting and no one can tell me other wise.

Eggs Suck.

I made this thread before :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Mayo, Whole wheat anything, Sour Cream, Shepards Pie, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Funnel Cake, Hot Dogs, Grits, Coleslaw, Chocolate, Oysters, Clams, Plain Cream Cheese, Pickles, Ranch, Salad Dressing, Apples, and Eggs. All these things are on my wont eat list.

http://niketalk.com/t/536336/foods-that-you-hate-that-everyone-else-seems-to-like

Add Pickles, theyre nasty :x

View media item 789030
how tho? why?

Cucumbers
Cream Cheese when its not in cheesecake or frosting or ice cream form
Raspberries
Pita Chips
Cheese Nips and most cheesy snacks
Most types of candy
Popcorn (on rare occasions I'll eat it)
Pretzels
Mint Chocolate