Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif

Who is this?

I've seen this pic like 10x on here.

funny thread but the grandma is in a chair not the bed fyi. maybe hes the patient...

funny thread but the grandma is in a chair not the bed fyi. maybe hes the patient...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I know who he is on FB. He was not in the hospital at all. I stated he was at "3" flags.

In Your Face!!!

9b726d858d14d29db2e31dfe7d507ad1a50f8bae.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I know who he is on FB. He was not in the hospital at all. I stated he was at "3" flags.

In Your Face!!!

9b726d858d14d29db2e31dfe7d507ad1a50f8bae.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH MY GOD!!!! This is easily the funniest thing I've seen all week. It's so ignorant it almost seems satirical.
eek.gif

Son said he had the chance to do something positive, but he wanted to be on the streets.
laugh.gif

[h6]"You can do alot of nice things, positive things...but that aint what i choose!"
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h6]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH MY GOD!!!! This is easily the funniest thing I've seen all week. It's so ignorant it almost seems satirical.
eek.gif

Son said he had the chance to do something positive, but he wanted to be on the streets.
laugh.gif

[h6]"You can do alot of nice things, positive things...but that aint what i choose!"
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h6]

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h6]

laugh.gif
For real i was expecting son to be like "we ain't got %**@ else to do, no opportunities round here", but naw, son was like there's mad opportunities, coulda went to college, been a doctor, i just chose this %@@#.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h6]

laugh.gif
For real i was expecting son to be like "we ain't got %**@ else to do, no opportunities round here", but naw, son was like there's mad opportunities, coulda went to college, been a doctor, i just chose this %@@#.

Back
Top Bottom