Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Once again hand2handking hand2handking posts an excellent Fight of the Year candidate. The fighter in white clearly didn't work on improving his footwork going into the fight and his bad habits got him KO'd. Sloppy footwork and poor balance will get you beat everytime. Some "fans" might complain about the skateboard but the fighter in white had poor footwork when setting up his punch. The skateboard had no bearing on the fight and probably would've given the fighter in white more snap on his punch if he had connected. Besides, outside interference is a fundamental as working off of the jab in the early rounds. I'm glad I scored the fight on mute because all I saw was a clinic being put on by the fighter in pink.

Last edited:

How the hell you gonna prepare to split found money with someone and then they hit you with “let me see if you’re financially responsible” and continue to go along with it? Why would someone who found money ask if its yours and you say no and then they say we should split it and you don’t see anything wrong.

This was an African scam in person. Smh

Last edited:

C345402A-1C90-493E-B774-E070D148C3A0.gif

Looking like Jerky :smh: The dog tho... :sick:

Absolutely disgusting and what does playboy even use those blue slippers for? Looks like he's been walking barefoot right from the crib.

Knife ain't cutting it in this situation (no pun intended), he should've taken a grinder to his feet. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom