Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dudes are squaring up with females out here. And everybody is just ok with it? The ****?

That was your take away form THAT? IDK...you might wanna step outside and see what's going on out here. from my POV...that girl saw that lil gay ***** as her equal...and squared up.

I can't take the "OMG he hit a girl" stance considering the circumstances and where we are in the world right now. Any ***** in here from DC can tell you they've seen big butch **** broads stomp the **** out of MEN with pistols on their hips in Gallery Place on a Saturday night 8-10 years ago :lol:

You can try to make sense of this **** and apply outdated perspectives to that type of **** if you want. I'm not

That was your take away form THAT? IDK...you might wanna step outside and see what's going on out here. from my POV...that girl saw that lil gay ***** as her equal...and squared up.

I can't take the "OMG he hit a girl" stance considering the circumstances and where we are in the world right now. Any ***** in here from DC can tell you they've seen big butch **** broads stomp the **** out of MEN with pistols on their hips in Gallery Place on a Saturday night 8-10 years ago :lol:

You can try to make sense of this **** and apply outdated perspectives to that type of **** if you want. I'm not

Where we are in the world right now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if a female squares up on you like run the fade you putting your hands up?? I never been to dc but y’all on some *** **** if that’s the case

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford was right to blame her trainer. I will say that Paulie Malinaggi has really focused on ring positioning and being the boss in the ring. The fighter in pink lost the positioning battle after she didn't fully commit to the left hook. The fighter in white went on the attack and kept coming forward until his right broke her down. Positioning is key in any fight. You can't unload proper shots without it which is why I blame her trainer ws well. Her cardio was also trash. Props the HBO camera team for post fight reactions.

Actually I recant my previous statement. I’m 6’4 with a 6’7 wingspan so if a woman ever popped off like that I’d laugh it off. Some of Y’all are lil *****z out here and might be feeling threatened and insecure. Some broads are big and heavy.

4D383E2300000578-5843591-image-a-86_1528973395018.jpg

4D384D2400000578-5843591-image-a-92_1528974112036.jpg

4D383F0C00000578-5843591-image-m-96_1528974207826.jpg

4D383ED600000578-5843591-image-a-102_1528974369892.jpg

4D383D7700000578-5843591-image-a-107_1528974556186.jpg

4D383E6B00000578-5843591-image-a-112_1528974770085.jpg

4D383E7700000578-5843591-image-a-117_1528974955883.jpg

Where we are in the world right now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if a female squares up on you like run the fade you putting your hands up?? I never been to dc but y’all on some *** **** if that’s the case

Bruh...what language are you reading this **** in? I'm befuddled.

Why would you ask me what I'd do in this situation...when we're all breaking down what happened in the video? :smh:

And then to try to disrespect my classy city with such a reach?

tenor.gif

Pentagon City Mall was a hot spot for gay dudes v. butch females fights

I remember when I went to cop the Jordan 18s at Union Station Footlocker, there had just been a brawl at the Au Bon Pain between a frail dude and a Mark Henry built chick. Those white folk copping dem 5pm half price pastries looked like they were in fear for their lives. Some just bounced, unpaid for scone in hand.

Actually I recant my previous statement. I’m 6’4 with a 6’7 wingspan so if a woman ever popped off like that I’d laugh it off. Some of Y’all are lil *****z out here and might be feeling threatened and insecure. Some broads are big and heavy.
But females are equal to men? and other men still putting ***** on a pedestal

Equal rights

Equal lefts

Plus chill, she thought cuz dude was gay she beat his *** easy. Life is about lessons and she learned today

Back
Top Bottom