Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I mean, the mcdonalds on haight@stanyan got shutdown recently because it was overrun by homeless people. McD requested the police to regularly remove the homeless from inside the restaurant, but they said they cannot do that. So I don’t know what’s going on here. SF has become too liberal and lenient when it comes to the homeless. Nobody should be homeless, but something has to be done, but nobody knows what the solution is.
Them ****ers are quick to have cars towed, too. Ran into ameoba for 31 minutes and boom!

SF has become too liberal and lenient when it comes to the homeless. Nobody should be homeless, but something has to be done, but nobody knows what the solution is.

Exactly why I moved out. Most of the city has become a dump due to the homeless fiends shooting up, having psychotic episodes in public, leaving trash/feces/urine everywhere. People will say that it's always been like that but I know for a FACT that it hasn't. I've lived there on and off throughout my life, and in the past the fiends were just confined to certain areas. Because of all the construction, they've been booted from their areas and are allowed to roam every neighborhood (except where the rich white people live in the Marina, North Beach, etc., obviously)

Unfortunately I still have to work there, but at least I'm just in my office 99% of the time. Living 25-45 minutes outside of the city with warmer weather and pristine streets is unbeatable for me

KlutzyCrispBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

I mean, the mcdonalds on haight@stanyan got shutdown recently because it was overrun by homeless people. McD requested the police to regularly remove the homeless from inside the restaurant, but they said they cannot do that. So I don’t know what’s going on here. SF has become too liberal and lenient when it comes to the homeless. Nobody should be homeless, but something has to be done, but nobody knows what the solution is.
Homeless folks from Vegas/Reno are being bussed to concord/sac/sf. Programs here provide way more than other states.
Problem is folks running the homeless programs are terrible at providing the right type of support that will counter the mental health issues.

Back
Top Bottom