Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

2FF9DD18-058D-4418-9E28-6A059CE3386D.gif

Nothing to explain really. It is cool BSA are letting in girls now.
There is already a girls scouts. Why would you name it boys scouts just to have girls in it. Are they boys? Are they too masculine for girls scouts? I mean honestly if you’re gonna do this then just make it “The Scouts” and have everyone. But this is just stupid and confusing to kids. I feel like the parents push these agendas and have no consideration for the children as long as their point is made.

There is already a girls scouts. Why would you name it boys scouts just to have girls in it. Are they boys? Are they too masculine for girls scouts? I mean honestly if you’re gonna do this then just make it “The Scouts” and have everyone. But this is just stupid and confusing to kids. I feel like the parents push these agendas and have no consideration for the children as long as their point is made.
I think they tried to rename themselves to the Scouts but the Girl Scouts sued them. Think they go by Scouts BSA now though. Also it seems like this move was motivated by the desire to increase membership.

As far as the concern that it will confuse kids, I really am not sympathize with this point. I have no idea what agenda you are referring to, and I am not even gonna try to guess.

Kids are smart, I think they can handle their being girls in the Boys Scouts now. It is adults I worry about not being able to handle this small and rather insignificant change.

Not all Girl Scouts want to sling cookies and sh*t. Some of them want to do what Boy Scouts do. Build fires, shoot rifles, stuff like that.

I used to work with female offenders and Girl Scouts created a troop for them but only a few were interested because the activities were feminine AF.

Back
Top Bottom