Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ThinColorfulKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Son hit him with the equivalent of
DangerousDearComet-max-1mb.gif

"Let me say something about the threats 50 Cent made against NYPD. I'm asking NYPD Commissioner O'Neill to send investigators to charge 50 Cent with aggravated harrasment of a police officer, for 50 Cent was a threat to law enforcement. 50 should be arrested, in today's climate of anti-police behavior, we should take this seriously, this is not a joke. 50 Cent should go to jail for threating a law enforcement officer, and especially a community leader of this reputation. Thank you very much."

"Let me say something about the threats 50 Cent made against NYPD. I'm asking NYPD Commissioner O'Neill to send investigators to charge 50 Cent with aggravated harrasment of a police officer, for 50 Cent was a threat to law enforcement. 50 should be arrested, in today's climate of anti-police behavior, we should take this seriously, this is not a joke. 50 Cent should go to jail for threating a law enforcement officer, and especially a community leader of this reputation. Thank you very much."

Mans couldn’t name a threat made :rofl:

they wilding callin him 50 and not mr jackson or curtis jackson

but if they said it like cam "currttiisssss" :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

The hits with the broom

The screams for help

Famb came through with the trash can at 1:30 like he was interfering in a WWE Intercontinental Championship Match :rofl: :rofl:

Famb failing to read the blitz and get sacked at 4:10 :lol: :rofl:

The dog taking all them blows and being unfazed, but then gassing at the end

Mrs Lucus thinking everything sweet, and almost getting chewed up when Hooch got his second wind :lol: :lol:

All lulz.

Last edited:
Amy Klobuchar Reportedly Used Her Comb To Eat A Salad, Then Made Her Staffer Clean It
2400260f-5f08-4b93-85e3-d7277cd4d6ec.jpeg

https://www.newsweek.com/amy-klobuchar-ate-salad-comb-staffer-clean-1341291

In 2008, when an aide hopped onto an airplane during a South Carolina trip with Klobuchar and forgot a fork for her salad, he was instantly scolded, four people familiar with the incident told The Times. This, her former staffers said, and internal emails showed, was normal. What wasn’t, was that Klobuchar proceeded to eat the salad with a comb she pulled from her bag, followed by the freshman senator ordering the aide to clean it.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

The hits with the broom

The screams for help

Famb came through with the trash can at 1:30 like he was interfering in a WWE Intercontinental Championship Match :rofl: :rofl:

Famb failing to read the blitz and get sacked at 4:10 :lol: :rofl:

The dog taking all them blows and being unfazed, but then gassing at the end

Mrs Lucus thinking everything sweet, and almost getting chewed up when Hooch got his second wind :lol: :lol:

All lulz.

Bruh that dog was possessed, when famb came through with the garbage can I almost fell off my chair...lmfao

Back
Top Bottom