Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

giphy.webp

A lot of dudes be talking ****, like they would do this and that, when they are faced with a similar scenarios most if not all ***** out. They arent about that life and arent willing to take a beating for a stranger.

So your saying you’ll essentially sit back and hit record on your phone.

I’m for “fighting your own battles” but lets not get it twisted from a coward hitting a defensiveless elderly person. Plenty of cowards like him out there, and plenty of cowards standing back to watch.

Only real people will know well damm thats wrong and take action.

I’m taking action.

There has got to be a limit, like at which point does one put the phone down and actually intervene?

Surprised this hasn't been posted. I'm glad it got recorded. This day and age, recording is sometimes the best thing to do. Get involved and you could be looking at a case, hospital bill or killed.
Dudes name address and phone number is all over fb. Glad dude got caught on camera. Pulled a gun on her and hit her 5 times?

So your saying you’ll essentially sit back and hit record on your phone.

I’m for “fighting your own battles” but lets not get it twisted from a coward hitting a defensiveless elderly person. Plenty of cowards like him out there, and plenty of cowards standing back to watch.

Only real people will know well damm thats wrong and take action.

I’m taking action.
How did you come to the conclusion that I wouldnt do something?

Facts are that a lot of people talk big, but are the first one to coward while this injustice is committed.

I'm down to take an *** beating or give one.

Surprised this hasn't been posted. I'm glad it got recorded. This day and age, recording is sometimes the best thing to do. Get involved and you could be looking at a case, hospital bill or killed.
Dudes name address and phone number is all over fb. Glad dude got caught on camera. Pulled a gun on her and hit her 5 times?

I posted it in the white supremacy thread

Yeah he also need a crippling injury soon.

Back
Top Bottom