Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Surprised this hasn't been posted. I'm glad it got recorded. This day and age, recording is sometimes the best thing to do. Get involved and you could be looking at a case, hospital bill or killed.
Dudes name address and phone number is all over fb. Glad dude got caught on camera. Pulled a gun on her and hit her 5 times?

Smh dudes punches couldnt ko a woman smh. All jokes aside i would of shot him dealt with the consequences later.

I can’t get that image of the first kick to that granny’s head out my mind. I seriously am pissed by that ****.
tumblr_pazsvztQew1x91bieo1_400.gif

Last edited:

One of the most valuable lessons any fighter should learn is that some times you can do everything right and still lose. The fighter in red had perfect form. Had he been fighting a putty, the result was never in doubt. He was fighting a skilled BJJ expert with excellent takedown defense. Props to everyone involved. Here is a reenactment of what should've happened.

FinishedDishonestAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

"decided to test"

certain people have the privilege of testing **** without fear of real consequence lol

wtf would this train you for? how to be executed? america is going CRAZY. this is worse than that video last year of the woman the school paid to show how to fight off shooters and she was on her punisher **** beating up TWO active shooters in a demonstration

Dude don’t even deErve to die, that’s just too easy....hope they catch the scumbag and share this video with his future inmates.

Dude don’t even deErve to die, that’s just too easy....hope they catch the scumbag and share this video with his future inmates.

Inmates dont handle stuff like this that thoroughly anymore CO’s maybe but depending on where you go inmates aint even checking paperwork. Sad times.

Back
Top Bottom