Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was on the track team in high school and this one cat sprayed axe after every practice session. We told him to stop spraying it cause it made him smell like hot caca.

He did care and kept being a savage.
He was an idiot anyway cause he graduated high school at the age of 21.
Wow, why fam gotta be an idiot for graduating at 21?

Wow, why fam gotta be an idiot for graduating at 21?
Or a legit Pedo.

I would think there's a conflict of interest in having a 19 and over with freshmen that are barely 14 or older.

But I'm not trying to get in a debate about that since I'm on a weird stance.

I Believe his name was Alex Rivera.
EE175EC9-66A4-4CBB-9483-350304CAE20B.gif

Bruh this the same dude from Atlanta that identifies as a 40 year old white guy! :wow:

Yes, I’m just now realizing...

Dude give his info to the Comedian on the new Twilight Zone episode.

PhysicalAmazingCoqui-small.gif

Don't know if I could let the wife invite her out to dinner, so does she take her shoes off to eat. Because walking around feet get sweaty no way you putting your sweaty feet on the table and sharing the bread or touching my napkin. I am flipping out.

Damn I am going to hell just thought what it would be like hitting it from behind, she is going to mess her head all up on the headboard. DAMN.

Naw you going to hell for not inviting her out because she eats with her feet...as if she has a choice. :lol: Buddy too...talking about she’s a terrible human being. :smh:. Go a week without using your arms Monday and see if you don’t have an attitude by Wednesday.

I believe nyc schools can keep a student till 20-21 before they kick you out.
The guy was a talented track athlete the best one in city at the time. He was just lazy to attend classes or compete the necessary testing exams to graduate.

How old are you? And what school?

Back
Top Bottom