Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

TotalGreedyBird-size_restricted.gif

I can’t be the only one not cool with having anything tossed into my mouth at the hibachi spot? That or sake shots out the ketchup bottle.... this dude yesterday never said stop the sake & his lady looked madd uncomfortable he was taking it in stride

I can’t be the only one not cool with having anything tossed into my mouth at the hibachi spot? That or sake shots out the ketchup bottle.... this dude yesterday never said stop the sake & his lady looked madd uncomfortable he was taking it in stride
I don't seafood so luckily I don't have to worry about having shrimp thrown at me but none of my women I've taken have been with doing that either.I d find it sus when dudes be eager for that shrimp to be thrown at them

I don't seafood so luckily I don't have to worry about having shrimp thrown at me but none of my women I've taken have been with doing that either.I d find it sus when dudes be eager for that shrimp to be thrown at them

Bruh tried flicking broccoli after the sake drowning he handed out & the whole table gave him a quick NO!

thats wild

Back
Top Bottom