Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The guy not giving her the cheese and trying to save her life = Doin It.

Apologies if this has been used and discussed in here already. I’m just seeing it.

Eh
1.camera guy is a weirdo and fed not doing it
2. Taco Bell do be skimping on things like salsa m, cheese and beef when I order nachos. I’m like damn you give me 3 pounds of refried beans and no beef

ShabbyGiddyLeafwing-size_restricted.gif

Drake be doing the most at games. I know he wants a mic like it's a rucker game.

It's really bad for us over there in Toronto sooperhooper sooperhooper everytime one of our cats has a big bucket, the local camera stations pan over to this fool Drake as though he was responsible for it.

Also don't like his court conduct, I feel like he brings the team bad luck. The Punjabi cat (Nav 'Superfan' Bhatia) conducts himself way better.

It's really bad for us over there in Toronto sooperhooper sooperhooper everytime one of our cats has a big bucket, the local camera stations pan over to this fool Drake as though he was responsible for it.

Also don't like his court conduct, I feel like he brings the team bad luck. The Punjabi cat (Nav 'Superfan' Bhatia) conducts himself way better.

It's no coincidence he has his seats right by the bench on the side that the camera shows.

It's no coincidence he has his seats right by the bench on the side that the camera shows.

Yeah man, he should watch himself. Didn't like him getting in Giannis' face for no reason. Wish our security had told him to sit down or thrown him out.

Back
Top Bottom