Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

OJ done goofed again. You know he’ll be getting in trouble real soon, man not must like freedom.

ShorttermLiveHawk-size_restricted.gif

Just noticed how the dummy who improperly stood the ladder up last just walked away, saw it fall continued to pick up another box :lol::smh:

OJ done goofed again. You know he’ll be getting in trouble real soon, man not must like freedom.

Just noticed how the dummy who improperly stood the ladder up last just walked away, saw it fall continued to pick up another box :lol::smh:
it was a well-orchestrated hit. this was no accident.

Mariah Carey husband .

Ex-husband

He probably cursed when the kid stole 3rd on him.

It's that serious?

Dude that made the video is a lame. He sent the knife emoji first then acted appalled when he sent the same thing back.

Yeah, hes' a lame for that, but why are people still reacting to OJ in 2019? Whether you believe he did it or not, he has just as much right to make light of it like any of us do on a regular basis. To be honest all the fake outrage is getting old, non of those people give a **** about nicole or the other guy. If I was OJ I wouldn't be walking on egg shells anymore either. **** everybody, I'm gonna do and say whatever the **** I want. Who vex, vex :pimp:

Unless that's his mom, :evil:

Both of these dumbasses wildin. Dude who made the video and OJ being on social media not expecting anyone to bait him.

OJ don't give a **** no more. Statute of limitations on F's given has expired

This bozo trying to hang himself? I would've called the staff at the gym right away. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I always wonder why people don't help them or show them what to do instead of recording for laughs. Even if there are no employees at the particular gym, somebody could help out. Especially if the person is doing something that could potentially harm other gym goers. I saw a personal trainer on IG recording someone using the equipment the wrong way. Instead of offer advice, and potentially gaining a customer he decides to record him on live and crack jokes. Kind of petty if you ask me, :smh:

Not gonna lie. Hanging by his chin with a 45lbs plate jerking around like that and he didn't snap his kneck, fall, or choke? Kinda impressive.

Back
Top Bottom