Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:rofl:

Smalll world. I dead *** thought about them Tongan boys from 102 St. when I saw the context in the vid. Tongan saying “cuz” and the cholo with the “west coast” tat on his back.

Low key makes the vid a lot sweeter knowing it was some dummy from Kleenex Lennox catching those fists of fury. I have family from 106th St. and I’m not talking about the 18th St. side of that block.
908AC662-EFE5-4559-8739-F0FE08CFD654.png
Homie played at la harbor and was a bad *** fullback back in the day. Raw at rugby too. That street life mayne :angry:

Not at all. The complexity of the grooves in the tire makes it not functional and also adds risk for unnecessary
/avoidable injury.

There are so many more practical ways to promote aggression and simulate pulling while in practice
How would any other object in between the humans be any more safe and efficient? If you suggest one without another human the whole point is to address the variable strength and aggression, will power etc of an actual person that you'd run into in a game. Sure there's always better, but I wouldn't classify this as "pointless".

Reactions: HIM
How would any other object in between the humans be any more safe and efficient? If you suggest one without another human the whole point is to address the variable strength and aggression, will power etc of an actual person that you'd run into in a game. Sure there's always better, but I wouldn't classify this as "pointless".
Well the only object between two humans training for football, should be a FOOTBALL.

You can do the "same" drill using a football. 15 seconds, two players performing the tug of war with, a FOOTBALL.

That is the only non-human object rhat should be grabbed and pulled in practice because that is the only non-human object that will be pulled in a GAME.

Well the only object between two humans training for football, should be a FOOTBALL.

You can do the "same" drill using a football. 15 seconds, two players performing the tug of war with, a FOOTBALL.

That is the only non-human object rhat should be grabbed and pulled in practice because that is the only non-human object that will be pulled in a GAME.
You know this is a reach, and can be dissected by every other functional non game drill but i'll let you cook.

upload_2019-7-21_10-45-59.gif

Back
Top Bottom