Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

giphy.gif

I saw that part of the interview. Tank didnt say it was him that did it twice & he didnt like it. He was making a statement.

But still wylin none the less

Kids whole timeline belongs in this thread :lol:, next level self-hate :sick:

CJ = Coreco Ja'Quan

de·gen·er·ate
noun

/dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. an immoral or corrupt person.
White House–Twitter
On September 23, 2015, Pearson claimed that he was blocked from President Barack Obama's official presidential social media account on Twitter,[27] due to comments he made criticizing Obama for inviting Ahmed Mohamed to the White House after Mohamed was suspended for bringing an invention to school.[28] Official White House assistant press secretary Frank Benenati made a statement that no one has ever been blocked from Obama's account, with other users on Twitter challenging Beneati's statement regarding the matter.[29] Pearson denounced the claim made by the White House, stated that they were lying about him. "They lied about Benghazi," he said, "They lied about the IRS. They lie about every issue of importance to the American people."[30][27] A subsequent tweet by Pearson revealed that he was still following the personal Twitter account of Obama, and there was no timestamp or external information on the screenshoted tweet. In addition to the White House denying the claims made by Pearson, Oliver Darcy, a reporter for The Blaze, reported the incident to be false.[31] When blocked by an account on Twitter, the blocked user can't see the tweets of the account that blocked them, but it was seen that Pearson was still following the presidential Twitter account Obama, in contradiction to earlier claims.[31] The screenshot provided by Pearson in support of his claim, was deemed to be an edited photo that another user posted. He was asked to comment, and stated that he "...refuse[d] to engage in conspiracy theories.”[31]

Facebook account removal
On March 3, 2015, Facebook removed the personal account of Pearson. He then posted on social media, accusing them of quelling dissent towards former President Barack Obama. Facebook responded and stated that a person must be at least 13 to have an account on their website, a policy clearly stated in their user agreements. Pearson accused Facebook of "removing conservative accounts after they decide to speak up" on an interview with Fox & Friends and Fox DC

Had a former coworker tell me this. Him and his wife was swinging and the other wife was super hot apparently, and she asked the dudes to top each other. Said he tried it, didn't like it, but did it because she was hot and he was fiending.
Brah Vegas has a heavy swinger scene and some of the stories I have heard over the years are wild as ****.

I believe the only men who speak this way are men who have engaged in oral sex with other men and are trying to normalize it.

First Terri Crews, then Malik Yoba...now Tank.

Sheesh!

Heard a dude say that he would get oral from a man dressed as a woman.

Had the nerve to say out loud that "a mouth is a mouth"...but was adamant that he wasn’t gay.

Crazy!

Seems like people want to escape reality by separating thier actions from the consequences.

If I tried robbing a bank once and didnt like it, you think the police are gonna let me go when they find me?

P Present Where did you hear about Terry Crews? The man actually caught heat from the LGBTQ camp for making some comments on same-sex parents and he had to backtrack and apologize. Plus he had some Hollywood executive grab his junk and he was NOT cool about it.

"Plus he had some Hollywood executive grab his junk and he was NOT cool about it."

Exactly!

3:30

vs

and

2:10

Gotta take everything that comes with your decisions...

11582060-large.jpg maxresdefault.jpg TerryCrews-2015.png

Crews made decisions in his career that others might not have and thats Ok...not saying he "deserved" to be groped by another man.

Like Dave Chappelle said...I aint wearing no dress...for a very real reason.

Last edited:
If you can’t be at your child’s birth without a PS4 you’re not ready to be a father.
I respectfully disagree. I’ve noticed a lot of people equate having fun or doing something personal when you have kids with being a bad parent.
Sometime hospital stays span a few days during childbirth and the mother is asleep a lot. I don’t see anything wrong with it. Now if he has a gaming addiction and can’t put the game up to tend to his responsibilities then that’s different. Saying he’s wrong or others are is a judge mental generalization

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/deer-fatally-attacks-hunter-who-shot-him/ar-AAJiNr4

Thomas Alexander, 66, was hunting deer near Yellville on Tuesday night when he believed he had successfully shot a deer, officials said.

Alexander, who lived in the area and was an experienced hunter, was sitting in an elevated deer stand during the state's muzzleloader season, Keith Stephens, chief of communications with the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, told ABC News.

After going down to check on his "kill," Alexander soon discovered that the animal was in fact not dead.

There was deer blood found in the location where the attack happened, Stephens said.

"It appears he shot the deer and he had put his rifle down near the deer stand and walked down to check and make sure it was dead," Stephens said. "And that's when whatever happened, happened."

an animal standing on a dry grass field: In this undated file photo, a white tailed buck deer is shown in the fall.
© [SUP]Neal Mishler/Getty Images, FILE In this undated file photo, a white tailed buck deer is shown in the fall.[/SUP]

The deer, which was not fatally injured, got back up and attacked Anderson, who suffered several puncture wounds on his body.

"Our assumption is the deer did gore him with his antlers," Stephens said.

Alexander was by himself but was able to call his family for help, who then called emergency responders. He later died at the hospital.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom