Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I respectfully disagree. I’ve noticed a lot of people equate having fun or doing something personal when you have kids with being a bad parent.
Sometime hospital stays span a few days during childbirth and the mother is asleep a lot. I don’t see anything wrong with it. Now if he has a gaming addiction and can’t put the game up to tend to his responsibilities then that’s different. Saying he’s wrong or others are is a judge mental generalization
Ohhh you didn’t know?
I judge people.
:rofl:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/deer-fatally-attacks-hunter-who-shot-him/ar-AAJiNr4

giphy.gif

I was getting disappointed as I read the story because it appeared as though he was going to survive. Glad he's dead.

I was getting disappointed as I read the story because it appeared as though he was going to survive. Glad he's dead.
This is one of those stories where I need more background info. I don't have a problem with deer hunting if there's intent to eat it. They're overpopulated in a lot of areas and just end up getting in harm's way more often if their population isn't kept in check. Would rather see people eating more local game than factory-farmed meats from the grocery store.

If he was hunting strictly for sport, then **** him to hell and back.

If you can’t be at your child’s birth without a PS4 you’re not ready to be a father.
Don’t think you have kids with that logic. There’s a lot of waiting time where you just sit there. That’s why each room has a tv. It’s no different than watching espn while you wait.
Also It’s probably not his first kid since he was smart and brought entertainment :lol: I know my first kid I was unprepared

Haven't been in the thread in a while, but heard about this on the radio. Figured it belonged in here. Sorry if posted already.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/23/hitm...es-hitman-hires-hitman-tells-police-10971438/

Five hitmen have been jailed for attempted murder after each one avoided carrying out the contract themselves so they could make a profit.

Chinese businessman Tan Youhui was looking for a hitman to take out a competitor, Wei Mou, and was willing to pay 2 million yuan (£218,000) to get the job done.

The hitman that Mr Youhui hired decided to offer the job to another hitman for half the original price.

The second hitman then subcontracted to another hitman, who then subcontracted to a fourth, who gave the job to a fifth.

However, hitman number five was so incensed at how much the value of the contract had fallen, that he told the target to fake his own death, which eventually led to the police finding out about the plot, Beijing News reported.

The businessman and the hapless assassins were all convicted of attempted murder by the court in Nanning, Guangxi, following a trial that lasted three years.

The original dispute occurred in 2013, when Wei decided to sue real estate developer Youhui.

Worried he would lose the lengthy court battle, Tan hired a hitman named Xi Guangan to kill Mr Wei.

However, Xi contacted another hitman, Mo Tianxiang offering him half the original sum.

Mo then decided to contact a third hitman, Yang Kangsheng, who quoted an upfront price of 270,000 Yuan (£29,775) to carry out the hit, with 500,000 (£55,140) Yuan to be handed over once it was done.

However, Yang Kangsheng passed it on to another hitman, Yang Guangsheng, for a further reduced fee.

The contract finally came to the fifth hitman, Ling Xiansi, who eventually told the police.

Tan, who hired the original hitman, was jailed for five years, while Xi, the first hitman, was sentenced to three years and six months.

Yang Kangsheng and Yang Guangsheng were sentenced to three years and three months, Mo was sentenced to three years, and Ling was sentenced to two years and seven months.

Back
Top Bottom