Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
It’s a big moving thread, mods won’t catch everything, hence why only some get caught. Plus if something gets deleted in silence, i’ll take it. Rather that than a ban.

Joined May 6, 2007
Racist Popeye man getting the business just made my day
had him folded outside questioning his decisions :smokin
how did dude NOT know he was gonna get washed as soon as he stepped outside? racial slurs aside, son asked if anybody wanted to run the fade. Even threw some shadow boxing hesitation feints for good measure. That’s the golden ticket to catch the hands.

Joined Mar 19, 2018
how did dude NOT know he was gonna get washed as soon as he stepped outside? racial slurs aside, son asked if anybody wanted to run the fade. Even threw some shadow boxing hesitation feints for good measure. That’s the golden ticket to catch the hands.
That’s thats false sense of security people have in public establishment. Civilians, employees, everybody feels like they can say what they want to people in public because they feel societal norms are gonna keep people from knocking them out because it just sounds so unreal....until it happens.
Like me personally, I’ll hit somebody in public and take that bs misdemeanor and whatever comes with it. At this point one more misdemeanor assault won’t make a big difference considering the place my life is already in. But racist people in Popeyes don’t know that until they learn.

Nujabez

formerly gatorad3
Supporter
Joined Dec 18, 2008
Is anyone else experiencing problems with playback of videos?

keko jones keko jones it's the same exact issues you brought up in that thread.
Only the Twitter videos I see the video picture lagging while the sound is still playing smoothly. I notice the video plays smooth if I'm moving the page up and down tho...

Joined Mar 13, 2008
TIP wildin :lol:

T.I. VS T.I.P?

But seriously, I think checking your daughters hymen is a form of sexual abuse.

Second, there are so many ways that a woman's hymen can break besides intercourse.

Third, the doctors are most likely lying to T.I about his daughter especially at 18. That's a clear violation of modern hippocratic oath and other laws. Telling a father who is asking about his daughters hymen brings a high potential of harm to the daughter. Most doctors will lie to the parents about sexual activity or history especially if the teen isn't in any real harm. And there is no harm in a hymen breaking.

Top Bottom