Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bringing a PSP and lugging & hooking up a PS4 at the hospital is some whole other ish.:lol: I’m not mad at you for bringing a PSP.
i know im late
but i work at a hospital
and patients do it all the time
we constantly have to call engineers
because they need to check the equipment before plugging it up
but i see nothing wrong with it
stays for pregnancy are usually 3 days
so dont see what the big problem is

Wasn’t me but I can see it was deleted - and c’mon that wasn’t even close to being appropriate. I’d have warned you...
You should hear her backstory :sick:
SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin iono man, posting non graphic videos of folks getting murdered is still pretty wild man.

Anymore pics of that homicidal femme fatale tho?
nah haven’t researched but somebody translated this and it said she was being charged in another case with “dismemberment”. And the way I piss off ****? Nope. Even if the box is made of velvet and mdma...
3B1C11C4-1090-4737-B76C-4399D825AC01.jpeg

eb1bd91c4396398b3c81a4fff86555c4.gif

i know im late
but i work at a hospital
and patients do it all the time
we constantly have to call engineers
because they need to check the equipment before plugging it up
but i see nothing wrong with it
stays for pregnancy are usually 3 days
so dont see what the big problem is
3 days :sick:
The 2 times I went to friends births they popped out same night. I’m out of touch and proud of it. #NoKidsGang

AHAHAHA pretty funny

but i would of kept turning up you aint stopping my fun cause you wanna get a laugh out of me, i woulda made the person recording look like the fool after it was all said and done.. **** id get out the car and ask her is that good enough for you what else you want

Umm okay. 😂

im sure you talking to me but you must be selfconscious

im 28 gotta enjoy life just cause someone making fun of you, you gonna stop from having fun ? yea right wont be me.. ill record the person right back for all i care.. you outta your mind if you let someone ruin something for you and thats facts

she got caught for something to not even be embarrased about.. dancing at your phone like a million other ppl do.. just gotta own it

im 28 gotta enjoy life just cause someone making fun of you, you gonna stop from having fun ? yea right wont be me.. ill record the person right back for all i care.. you outta your mind if you let someone ruin something for you and thats facts

she got caught for something to not even be embarrased about.. dancing at your phone like a million other ppl do.. just gotta own it

I sure was. I'm just laughing at the part where you'd get out of your vehicle and press a woman about laughing at you. But yea, I'm the self conscious guy.

Facts. If I get caught rapping or singing in the car, I’ll turn to the person and start/rapping to them. The chicks laugh is what makes really funny tho.

I sure was. I'm just laughing at the part where you'd get out of your vehicle and press a woman about laughing at you. But yea, I'm the self conscious guy.

hmm well you didnt specify that in your post now did you ? nah

you talking like id get hostile with her lol its all jokes man i said id ask her did she record enough or does she want more of my foolishness. Seems like you thought i would ask for a fight LOL. Life is all about having fun man enjoy it every day while you can

Back
Top Bottom