Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SickGlassGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif

This why I **** with Skip,
Capture.PNG

Remind me of dudes back in the 2000's when they use to wear these hats.
Capture2.PNG
did those have a special name? I remember cats in the hood rocked those for a minute but I can’t for the life of me find the name or even pictures of the ones I’m talking about. I remember watching those old And1 vids and you’d always see afew cats in the crowd rocking them
Son is Raiden

DYING.

I don't care.
did those have a special name? I remember cats in the hood rocked those for a minute but I can’t for the life of me find the name or even pictures of the ones I’m talking about. I remember watching those old And1 vids and you’d always see afew cats in the crowd rocking them
They do but I couldn't find any pics of them, dudes would wear them with black or fatigue cargo pants and the Timberland Field Boot Chukka.
2586_3.jpg
TB0A18RI231.jpg

Dudes were dressing for war
Close but no, that is when the fad came back around as most of them do.
Old enough, my mind likely compartmentalized and erased that country *** part of history.
Man i did a search on some of our fashion from the 90's man so much to forget.

Yeah...see...its all fun and games til you lose the upper hand....the way my strength is set up...and the way my temper and rage is tied into my strength...would've been a different result. Wouldve been some furniture moving. Shes going airborne before I get choked out. Friendship over. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom