Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Was that a defense against potential robbery? Seems like all that’s missing are these carpets on the backseat floorboards...
1576138474110.jpeg

Not individual plates per say, but family style dinners where the portions are shared.

That doesn’t make you any better than those snapping pics tbh...just makes you a ****hole...you pull that stunt I’ll, eat my meal and skip out on the bill to see who’s a bigger ***hole....you paying money just like I am, NOTHING gives you the right to purposely mess the shared plate up.

Yeah I don't like taking food pics, but I like seeing them so I got no issues. What's not happening is me or you playing with the food.

That doesn’t make you any better than those snapping pics tbh...just makes you a ****hole...you pull that stunt I’ll, eat my meal and skip out on the bill to see who’s a bigger ***hole....you paying money just like I am, NOTHING gives you the right to purposely mess the shared plate up.
dudes on here are so weird. my girl takes food pics all the time. how that even bothers someone is beyond me.. literally takes two seconds to take a picture then we can dig in.

I don't post pictures of food on social media, but I do take pictures of food I haven't tried before. I send these to friends as recommendations, have conversations with people from different cultures regarding these items, use them as inspiration for my own cooking, etc. Don't punish other people just because you only eat bland food no one cares about

Its still edible princess, only difference is you cant receive your life dependant likes via ig/snap. Ill pay for the meal fam, treat you like the lady you are.

Lol damn didnt think id strike so many nerves with that comment.

Yall influencers crack me up.

#sorrynotsorry

Screenshot_20191213-073249_Chrome.jpg

"Not surprisingly, Taylor is hoping to make a larger point. He told the Washington Post he “would like to see the minority-business certification process scrapped and replaced with a program that would be based on socioeconomic status, not race. After all, he points out, the son of a millionaire such as Michael Jordan would be considered ‘disadvantaged’ under the existing guidelines.”

"He’s right about that. Government agencies can and should stop rewarding some people—and by extension punishing others—for the possession of preferred physical traits."

Some sick folks in this world!

Back
Top Bottom