Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh I’m convinced this is deity level trolling. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even the white racist people lookin' like:

tumblr_dce42a36bc509e00eb057bf6fe2d438c_414120e5_500.gif

That's if you're making a general statement, but he didn't say that.
No that’s exactly what he said. He has relationships with women and sex with men. There’s a reason why it was worded that way. If it was one in the same, why did he feel the need to separate the two? Why didn’t he just say he has sex with both or relationships with both. Not to mention relationships don’t necessarily mean sex. The writers knew what they were doing.

No that’s exactly what he said. He has relationships with women and sex with men. There’s a reason why it was worded that way. If it was one in the same, why did he feel the need to separate the two? Why didn’t he just say he has sex with both or relationships with both. Not to mention relationships don’t necessarily mean sex. The writers knew what they were doing.
No. This was in 2004 my dude. SvU is in NY "no homo" was rampant, men showing any signs of liking men was vilified & still are, but thankfully to a way lesser degree.

A relationship is bond, sex is just thing that can be one & done, so of course it's separate. Cheaters use that card to justify their bs all the time.

Doesn’t Ice T have a gay son on SVU? Bisexuality was very much a thing in 2004. :lol: This was a shot at “down low” dudes who have “relationships” with women just to not be considered homosexual.

Depends on who u ask, there's a bunch of "gay agenda" dumbasses out here that deny their obvious homophobia. "I don't hate gay (men) ppl. I just hate everything about them."

Back
Top Bottom