Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Sounds like The RustyShackleford RustyShackleford formula when dealing with Legends from Washington Heights.
Dude used to lecture me in the Political Thread :lol:

but his *** got himself banned from it.

So this morning he is lurking in the thread, repping people that question why I argue with certain posters, then made this post in here to passive-aggressively subtweet me

Dude is just thirsty to lecture me about some bull****.

So this morning he is lurking in the thread, repping people that question why I argue with certain posters, then made this post in here to passive-aggressively subtweet me

You are a bully man. :smh:

what was the tweet?

Why people argue with fools?

Because people now believe that winning an argument, no matter how petty it is, proves them wise in front of everyone. It gives them pride and respect. So, a lot of people argue with others, mostly unnecessarily just for the sake of proving themselves wise. That is the most common reason why people argue with fools. And now social media has given this trend a boost. People spend a huge amount of time on social media on a daily basis and most of the time they argue with other people just to prove themselves wise in front of their social media audience.
Is this spill over from the politics thread?

Didn’t know I had inserted myself in e-beef. It was purely coincidental.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1603818704470.png

It's crazy how many women legit think like this though. Feel entitled to YOUR money simply for existing.

Blame the Simps!

Grown men out here claiming to be feminists and wearing ***** Hats or going around calling women "Bro" and spending real money on IG "models" and Only Fans subscriptions

It's a sad state of affairs. Straight embarrassing.

Cultural conditioning at its worst.

Couldn't stop it if we tried.

Best to just stay out the way and let them destroy each other.

-iKuXg.gif

Back
Top Bottom