Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Barber is DONE, looks like he is going to add some to the beard but unsure what that fade is.
122486814_398448004662179_1159329152520497749_n.jpg 122550055_398447994662180_3814129549648765045_n.jpg

I might be wildin but this TERRIBLE TV show came up in Friday morning conversation since bosses are out.

Premise was:
A paraplegic develops a suit which gives him the ability to fight crime.

I would just wear the damn suit all the time, F being a paraplegic.

719uObpoyhL._RI_.jpg unnamed (1).jpg
Wealthy, out-spoken black conservative scientist Dr. Miles Hawkins is shot in the spine by a police sniper during a riot while trying to rescue a child, leaving him paralyzed from the waist down and confined to a wheelchair.

After losing a lawsuit against the police department and discovering evidence of a vast conspiracy against the black community, he angrily undergoes a change in political philosophy and uses his company's resources to invent a formfitting combination powered exoskeleton and bulletproof black body armor that not only enables him to walk while wearing it but in the process also endows him with superhuman strength, speed and agility, plus the ability to fire nonlethal paralysis darts from his wrists.

Using a vast array of technology, including a secret underwater lab called the Seapod deep beneath his secluded seaside mansion and a flying car/submarine called the Chrysalis to travel around the city at night, he secretly assumes the persona of the metal-masked vigilante known as the "M.A.N.T.I.S." ("Mechanically Augmented Neuro Transmitter Interception System", changed to "Mechanically Augmented NeuroTransmitter Interactive System" for the series) to find justice for himself and others.

I remember that ****! I also remember NOT watching it. :lol:
BRUH, I was just telling my coworker. Cable guy knocked on the front door one time to many back in school. Mom's got down the stairs opened the door and went OFF on dude. All chances to get cable left that day with him. So for 8th grade until I moved out no cable except 4, 5, 7, 9, 20, 50, 54. I was struggling to watch ANYTHING and everything back then.
:smh:

High school was wild, people talking about latest rap videos or something on MTV. I was sitting there quiet. LMAO.

I might be wildin but this TERRIBLE TV show came up in Friday morning conversation since bosses are out.

Premise was:
A paraplegic develops a suit which gives him the ability to fight crime.

I would just wear the damn suit all the time, F being a paraplegic.

719uObpoyhL._RI_.jpg unnamed (1).jpg
Wealthy, out-spoken black conservative scientist Dr. Miles Hawkins is shot in the spine by a police sniper during a riot while trying to rescue a child, leaving him paralyzed from the waist down and confined to a wheelchair.

After losing a lawsuit against the police department and discovering evidence of a vast conspiracy against the black community, he angrily undergoes a change in political philosophy and uses his company's resources to invent a formfitting combination powered exoskeleton and bulletproof black body armor that not only enables him to walk while wearing it but in the process also endows him with superhuman strength, speed and agility, plus the ability to fire nonlethal paralysis darts from his wrists.

Using a vast array of technology, including a secret underwater lab called the Seapod deep beneath his secluded seaside mansion and a flying car/submarine called the Chrysalis to travel around the city at night, he secretly assumes the persona of the metal-masked vigilante known as the "M.A.N.T.I.S." ("Mechanically Augmented Neuro Transmitter Interception System", changed to "Mechanically Augmented NeuroTransmitter Interactive System" for the series) to find justice for himself and others.

lol I do remember this show used to come on Fox. I think that’s Jessica Alba Dark Angel or something like that. That show was terrible as well.

That cheating, racist, egomaniac a#$ 🤡 Hulk Hogan was a bad influence for a younger generation when he had that stupid spray-on beard 💩 on his face during his late '90s nWo days.
Beard1.jpg
Beard2.jpg
Beard3.jpg

Carlos Boozer was clearly influenced by Hulk Hogan going the spray-on way during the 2011-12 NBA season. The only difference was Boozer got some stupid spray-on hair 💩.
Boozer1.jpg

Boozer2.jpg

COVID-19 was waiting to pay a visit to "humble" Kim Kardashian and all those a%$ 🤡 dopes on that private island for her 40th birthday in the middle of a pandemic like...
Birdman.gif

Back
Top Bottom