Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Joined Aug 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this movie called Firepower that Ultimate Warrior was in! 😆👎

It came out in 1993. You already know it's going to be bad because it was straight-to-video. The dude who played Dutch on The Karate Kid is one of the main protagonists in the movie.

Ultimate Warrior is actually listed as James Hellwig in the credits. His fight scenes are as bad as his ring work, limited as hell. And he doesn't talk in the movie, just constantly roars.

Check this 💩 out for fun.

Peep this dude disparaging Firepower and something else in this one.

Joined Aug 24, 2017
Dude swung on multiple young Black females and then some pain killer addicted soccer stepmom runs over and says "he's an old man. What's wrong with YOU PEOPLE." I'd let an old man slide if he was wildin but if he lays hands on me then I'm stomping him out. He can wait for Trump to meet him in hell in a few years

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Adidas at it again with another sorry jersey design idea with NHL jerseys this time. A "reverse retro" jersey concept that incorporates a team's old logo with their current colors. 🙄👎💩🚽🗑

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Never change Antonio Brown! AB acting a fool as usual. That fool supposedly broke a security camera and threw a bike at a security guard in his community. 😆🙄📹🚲

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now