Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

akbar_v look like she got some good good fr

Screen-Shot-2020-11-28-at-1.32.03-PM.jpg

This dude really spent nearly a day and half in the cold to wait for GameStop to open on Black Friday to get a PlayStation 5! He better hope the console he got doesn't have bugs and glitches for that price and time to get it. 😲

Nate should've took the tko that time he got knocked down and the ref started counting. He should've known he was in over his head then. Still a little honor in that. Getting put to sleep is brutal. Idk if he'll live this down.

Nate should've took the tko that time he got knocked down and the ref started counting. He should've known he was in over his head then. Still a little honor in that. Getting put to sleep is brutal. Idk if he'll live this down.
Like Snoop said, you can play basketball, football, etc........you can’t play boxing. Working 6 days a week to fight is for someone who is already trained and prepping for a fight, not for someone who has to learn and train. Barely any technique used by Nate yesterday. He was hood fighting.

Like Snoop said, you can play basketball, football, etc........you can’t play boxing. Working 6 days a week to fight is for someone who is already trained and prepping for a fight, not for someone who has to learn and train. Barely any technique used by Nate yesterday. He was hood fighting.

He had a technique, superman punch to hug reset to another superman punch. Repeat. Call it the superman to hug technique.

A%$ 🤡 fool alert. 🙄

I can't believe Tekashi 6ix9ine wants to test Gervonta Davis. Doesn't he realize that guy's hands are registered as lethal weapons due to his profession?

And why are clubs open with fools crowded up inside in the middle of a pandemic? I thought 6ix9nine got an early release from prison because of asthma during a pandemic, but here he is in a club. 🙄

A%$ 🤡 fool alert. 🙄

I can't believe Tekashi 6ix9ine wants to test Gervonta Davis. Doesn't he realize that guy's hands are registered as lethal weapons due to his profession?

And why are clubs open with fools crowded up inside in the middle of a pandemic? I thought 6ix9nine got an early release from prison because of asthma during a pandemic, but here he is in a club. 🙄

It’s called Florida.

and Daniel has million dollar security with him. Whoever tries to take him down will probably be sniped by someone away from the actual security. He can’t keep this up forever though. Can’t keep paying for security if you’re not making money

Back
Top Bottom