Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You're right about Kellen Winslow II being off at The U because I thought he was dumb when he proclaimed he was a soldier after a game. He came up with a stupid analogy that equated playing football with fighting in a war. Absolutely wrong context with that one.

My good friend's older brother thought it was his upbringing that caused him to be irresponsible, and this was several years before the rape charges. He thinks he grew up privileged with money and his Hall Of Fame dad didn't instill discipline.

I learned his dad groomed him to be a NFL player. I don't think his dad forced him to follow in his footsteps because I think he wanted to play ball himself, so I think his dad only focused on teaching him the game from that point and overlooked his problems from the early stages.

I agree with my friend's brother's point about his dad enabling his reckless behavior. But it can't be attributed to him committing rapes because those were his own sick choices. It's sad that his dad actually fully supported him all the way up to his conviction. He was so biased with his son, he actually had an outburst in court after his son was convicted and had to be ejected from the courtroom.

You're right about a 14 year plea bargain being somewhat lenient considering the high amount of rapes and victims involved during this years-long rampages.

This cat has some type of CTE and it's quite serious. Seems he used to behave this way even as a teen, probably from playing football from an early age.

b3aran26ogj61.jpg

I remember flipping Vegas they did that. LMAO. Real or fake I know that granite was one piece then they dropped it. LMAO.

Clowns act like it is just cost of doing business. I had to walk from a home I was building for crap like that. Tried to tell me the foundation issues my independent contractor found were "normal". Lost $30k but well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom