Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

edit:

How am I “self proclaimed”. Its not like I say I am an influencer and dont do any social media work. I literally do (or did for now). So I dont get this “self proclaimed” part. :lol:

Im not a fan of hers at all, and I never actually call myself an influencer, such a corny term but thats what they call anyone doing social media work so whatever. “No talent” sure whatever you wanna call it but its alot more work and time than you would think doing any kind of social media work (and making money off of it). Maybe its not talent, but its work. Smart work.

Blame the audience, not Kim.
Come on bro ....

You literally replied to a comment once made and called yourself an influencer because, well that's what everyone called it, but stated you hated the term.

That followed by a bunch of NTers clowinging you and asking for y our page in which you decline.

On that same conversation you thru out a few brands that paid you for your promotion, but in all honesty I scratched my head because they were nothing about the stuff you posted which was more urban, or street fashion.

I never clowned you personally but i recall the conversation.

Come on bro ....

You literally replied to a comment once made and called yourself an influencer because, well that's what everyone called it, but stated you hated the term.

That followed by a bunch of NTers clowinging you and asking for y our page in which you decline.

On that same conversation you thru out a few brands that paid you for your promotion, but in all honesty I scratched my head because they were nothing about the stuff you posted which was more urban, or street fashion.

I never clowned you personally but i recall the conversation.

Ive given my page out tons of times. Mad people here follow me. :lol:

I got clowned for a few posts sure, digging through x amount of posts youre gonna see something that doesnt tickle your fancy. Most of my fits are clean IMO in the sense not too out there like some cats like Westbrook wearing a skirt vibe type. I dont get the few brands that paid me thing youre saying. I stated a few brands that paid me, not all. They were def on my page, either tagged with a hashtag they want or sometimes not at all. And yeah they were urban or street…I mean those are the kind of brands I attract? Dont know what you mean there exactly.

gry60 gry60
1631756852645.png

Back
Top Bottom