Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not for nothing, Randy Moss is a black 44 year old dude.

For him to act suprised, hurt and crying over Gruden is foolishness.

We know when it comes to white people especially those in the NFL/Football realm, this **** is expected.

Nah, there exists a certain type of person that will buy something just because it’s expensive. I mean, if you gonna rip anyone off, let it be the fools who got it.
I met a woman who actually clowned me for buying stuff on sale/discount. I was legit bewildered, you dont like to save money? :lol:

Not for nothing, Randy Moss is a black 44 year old dude.

For him to act suprised, hurt and crying over Gruden is foolishness.

We know when it comes to white people especially those in the NFL/Football realm, this **** is expected.

A ***** only knows what he knows

Still can't believe Tyga let the bag go like that.

As soon Kylie blew up and got rich I would have been living in that until she got pregnant.

Dude got that buss down Chyna pregnant but a billionaire he thought twice about... him and his kid would have been set for life.

You basically suggested Tyga should have done the male equivalent of how a sorry female dog would only get involved with a man if he can provide her immature, weak, and stupid dependent a%$ with financial and provisional support. 😆

But it was Blac Chyna who ended up doing that to him.

He sure did F up by having a kid with a hood rat former stripper who got a boatload of bad plastic surgery. And it looks like the son and her should be set for life with Tyga being dumb like that.

You basically suggested Tyga should have done the male equivalent of how a sorry female dog would only get involved with a man if he can provide her immature, weak, and stupid dependent a%$ with financial and provisional support. 😆

But it was Blac Chyna who ended up doing that to him.

He sure did F up by having a kid with a hood rat former stripper who got a boatload of bad plastic surgery. And it looks like the son and her should be set for life with Tyga being dumb like that.

Damb right I would have trapped a billionaire like kylie no question about it idc... :smile:

30A94DAC-E45A-46BE-A3B1-AC713CAB66E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom